• Arton
  • Irregular
  • 10 posts
  • Reputation 0
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Nov 05 2022 11:16 am

Firstable I need to apologize to AOO that the war start this way. It wasn't my will. But now the war is on.

I worked with Portent on a war rules agreement. But idk yet if it will be in charge or not. This is just a Draft of the agreement:

Not all players of both alliances will join this war. Portent you can add ur list down this threat.

System Lords:

Arton
Taffy
Freddykrueger
Helix

Will join this war. The rest will Stay away!

Rules:

1. This war have an 30 days time limit. Beyond this limit every war action will stop!
2. Only the official war actors can be attacked in any ways. Which means attacks, infiltrations and operations. (Unless they are inactive)
3. Thoose who don't join the war can't reinforce war members or allowed them to hide fleets on their own location. It's also not allowed to make infiltrations or operations against active war members unless its clearing a black hole.
4. It's allowed for none war actors to support the war actors with naquada and tech!
5. Its allowed for truce to involved as long they announce the war declaration here with a list of the members who will join. And of course they have to respect the rules either.
6. The war location is dakara only for now.

That's it for now. AOO is invited to post also their conditions here and of course the list of the war actors.

Malphas
  • Zirnitra
  • Irregular
  • 151 posts
  • Reputation 51
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Black Dragon of Death
Nov 05 2022 6:02 pm

Lord Zirnitra was just settling down to read some intel reports when a furling soldier ran in. "My lord, I have just had word that Lord Portent has been attacked" Zirnitra stood up - "who". "it was the asgard freddy". Zirnitra knew freddy. The asgard literally threw him out due to his barbaric experiments on captured subjects. His work followed Nirrtis but much worse. Also this asgard has a thirst for war. "Send a fleet to retake the planet" " yes my lord"
The planet of babylon came into view, Tar'nok Zirnitra's first prime was leading the attack. "status - what is on the planet" "we cannot scan" Tar'noks nostrils flared - "it matters not, our lord has instructed us to retake, we will not fail him" The bombers streamed down to the planet and flag ships firing down. Helix mother ships came into view then a fleet of asgard ships appeared and two massive flag ships. War raged, THE RED DRAGON had taken the planet but after a while, freddy and helix ships retreated and the world was retaken. The vo'cume lit up, Zirnitra turned and looked up. Tar'nok appeared "my lord, babylon has been retaken what shall i do" Zirnitra sneered - "take it in my name" "as you demand my lord" vo'cume went off and zirnitra reviewed the stats. 257 ms blown apart and 10k gliders smoted like sheep. Today luck was on his side. A message appeared from Lord Arton stating a declaration of war. Zirnitra smiled, what better than to war with worthy opponents. He walked out of the room and looked across on the wall - Orions armour and his swords were there. "Kree - prepare the armageddon fleet - war is upon our worlds. Send word to all units, they are expected to die for their god"

• Arton
  • Irregular
  • 10 posts
  • Reputation 0
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Nov 05 2022 6:16 pm

Still waiting for your list guys 😇

Malphas
  • Zirnitra
  • Irregular
  • 151 posts
  • Reputation 51
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Black Dragon of Death
Nov 09 2022 5:32 pm

No hiding units on players worlds not involved.

I see all.

Also Multis not to be used.

I see all.

I would also say non war members cannot close BH or send naq or resources to players involved.

I see all.

No new players added.

I see all.

And non war members are not BH or spied

I see all.

• Arton
  • Irregular
  • 10 posts
  • Reputation 0
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Nov 09 2022 6:28 pm

To 1. Would be more fun with hiding but it's a no need. So we can talk about it.

To 2. It's ok

To 3. It's an no go! Zimitra's and Portent's networth is higher then ours together. So ur naq production is so high and by the way you bought naq either. It would benefit you guys to much! Without deliveries for us the war doesn't makes sense!

To 4. And 5. It's ok

Malphas
  • Zirnitra
  • Irregular
  • 151 posts
  • Reputation 51
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Black Dragon of Death
Nov 11 2022 7:51 pm

All

Due to the new app update I think it would be good not to perform attacks until Monday 14th even if the app comes available before then.

Thoughts?

• Arton
  • Irregular
  • 10 posts
  • Reputation 0
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Nov 13 2022 12:07 pm

U r very optimistically about Monday 😅
We should make an armistice till all issues are fixed?! I will talk with Portent when we will continue...

Ok ?

Malphas
  • Zirnitra
  • Irregular
  • 151 posts
  • Reputation 51
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Black Dragon of Death
Nov 13 2022 11:02 pm

Yep.

• Arton
  • Irregular
  • 10 posts
  • Reputation 0
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Nov 28 2022 2:52 pm

Hello

1. Announcement:

With the server delay on November 30. ends the war official for us. Idk if AOO wanna continue on Erebus ?!
Portent wasn't clearly in his chat announcement about it! So just tell us ur plan about it!

2. Announcement:

I'm out of business as leader of the System Lords! Our new leader is Taffy. I'm just Co-Leader till I found someone else for this position.
I'm not available for diplomacy anymore. Just for intern stuff.
It's in charge ryt now!

Thanks for ur attention!

Malphas