• Irregular
  • 32 posts
  • Reputation 4
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Aug 02 2022 2:38 pm

Hello shadowing, hello guys

So this round is soon finished ( some players are over 500 for some days).

@ Shadowing :
you must have seen that there have been some heated discussions on the forum. A large number of players are about to stop the game for 2 main reasons: 1) some don't find the game as before and don't want to change it 2) some are ready to accept changes but find the game too unbalanced. Fortunately some seem ready to continue. It therefore seems very important to me that you quickly give us some answers on the rest of the game:
1) do you plan to start a new round
2) when are you planning to launch it
3) what important evolutions do you plan to make between these 2 rounds (stocks, artefact, other?)
4) then what major evolutions do you want to launch

it seems important to me to give visibility quickly before too many players make a final decision and go elsewhere

in my opinion, we must not neglect the message sent by a lot of former and good players who have chosen to stop for the reasons that I gave above

thanks for your retuns

• Aplusbegalix
  • Irregular
  • 1 posts
  • Reputation 1
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Aug 02 2022 5:12 pm

I fully agree with you. Things need to be reviewed.. the visibility of the enemy fleets that sit is missing for exemple... Huge bugs where some players took advantage of it.. where it was enough for a friend even with only one ds to come to the attacked planet for him too to have the same XP as thé winner.. from where a huge fleet!!! yes many good players left the game, my team for exemple. I am the only survivor ... but in fact Im not longer have this flame in me that I had before

• Ouebix
  • Irregular
  • 10 posts
  • Reputation 3
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Aug 04 2022 10:01 am

Bonjour,

Je suis toujours partant pour l'aventure :)

Mais comme le dit Shaggy, il y a pas mal de chose à corriger et j'imagine la masse de travail et de temps que cela doit prendre.

Les vacances (en France) sont tombées au moment ou les combats commençaient, du coup la motivation n'était plus vraiment là.

personnellement, je serais partant pour un nouveau round, et à propos de cela, pourrions nous recevoir des infos concernant l'évolution, les mise à jour et bien sur les dates de début de partie par mail, ce serais bien pratique pour les fans d'Astrowars :)

Hello,

I'm always up for adventure :)

But as Shaggy says, there's a lot to correct and I can imagine the amount of work and time it must take.

The holidays (in France) fell just as the fighting was starting, so the motivation wasn't really there.

personally, I would be ready for a new round, and about that, could we receive information concerning the evolution, the updates and of course the start dates of the game by email, it would be very practical for the fans from Astrowars :)

• Shaggy1er
  • Irregular
  • 32 posts
  • Reputation 4
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Aug 04 2022 10:09 am

hello shadowing ,
no answer ? maybe holidays for you in this moment

• Maldoror
  • Irregular