26horses Forum
  • Shadowing
  • Devoted
  • 1440 posts
  • Reputation 240
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Captain of the boat or captain of the Sea?
Jun 18 2022 1:41 pm

Starting the first week of July. I'll be spending $200 a month on advertising to help grow our players.
The game doesn't make that much a month yet but I'm just going to use my own money to make up for it.

If anyone planning to go to any game conventions this year let me know. Can getbya to hand. Some cards out.

What ever you can do or dream you can always begin it because boldness has genius, power and magic in it
  • Maldoror
  • Irregular
  • 165 posts
  • Reputation 25
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Jun 18 2022 2:21 pm

You can start by only promoting the game by yourself, don't spend the few bucks we gave you, or more in adds for a game in test phase so quickly but save them for later.

Trust me about it, will have a talk in private with you soon to propose you something, be ready to read things you may not like but i know what i am talking about.

First hint is
you will have to stop to ask money to ppl at this stage of the game development for anyrhing but it not means that ppl will not send you some, maybe even more than actually. In fact it's all about how you present it.

Do not go gentle into that good night Rage, rage against the dying of the light
  • Shadowing
  • Devoted
  • 1440 posts
  • Reputation 240
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Captain of the boat or captain of the Sea?
Jun 18 2022 2:30 pm

What experience do you have in indie game business.

The game won't be in beta in 2 weeks. It better not be anyways. Will still be playing beta round though.

What ever you can do or dream you can always begin it because boldness has genius, power and magic in it
  • Maldoror
  • Irregular
  • 165 posts
  • Reputation 25
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Jun 18 2022 5:14 pm

It's not about my resume but on how will you be able to listen things and give this game his full chances to be a success.

To answer you i am in games and conventions since the end of the eighties, i knows games creators and worked in the ads business.

Do not go gentle into that good night Rage, rage against the dying of the light