• Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Jun 05 2022 3:12 pm

Hello
i can't post on to do list topic
so i post here :)

here is some proposals

1) For players who join after the start he should start with more PP , culture and science above level 1 , otherwise they will never be able to compete with others
2) i think travel time is too fast , a speeder with energy 30 will be unstoppable
3) Add tag with name when we look à system lije shaggy [AO]
4)An alliance visual where we can informations on alliance members ( science, planets, race etc ..)

• Shaggy1er
  • Irregular
  • 32 posts
  • Reputation 4
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Jun 06 2022 5:06 pm

Really travel time us already too fast . One hour with energy 6 to attack planet near you ...

• Shaggy1er
  • Irregular
  • 32 posts
  • Reputation 4
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Jun 11 2022 2:22 pm

Hello .
No news shadowing about my proposals ?

Here i 2 news ideas :
1)The map is too big , too much planets free
Less planets= more wars and more fun
2) when we are writing à message on forum or pm , and an advertising arrive, we lost all and have to write again. Not à priority but i inform you .
Thanks

An other time i say that we must give more pp ’ culture and science for New player connecting if you want more New players , or they go on other games
Thanks

• Shadowing
  • Devoted
  • 1440 posts
  • Reputation 240
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Captain of the boat or captain of the Sea?
Jun 11 2022 4:04 pm

Ya thats all on the todo list shaggy.

Ship speed and game speed is to help game testing go faster.

Reexplain the alliance tag thing.
If a alliance owns every planet in a system add the tag to the system name?

What ever you can do or dream you can always begin it because boldness has genius, power and magic in it
  • Shaggy1er
  • Irregular
  • 32 posts
  • Reputation 4
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Jun 11 2022 4:48 pm

First good job shadowing , again lot af job but good job lol
I understand for speed , game speed is not à problem only ship but ok i understand

For tag is only to add the tag with the name when we look à system: Maldoror [PM] , in one second we can see where we are fallen , instaed clic on each player and profile. Not emergency.

New player and score emergency for me :)

Il you need suggestions we can do some polls if you need agreement for max players, because lots of players don’t talk but can have an opinion.

Thanks

• Shadowing
  • Devoted
  • 1440 posts
  • Reputation 240
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Jun 11 2022 8:31 pm

The plan right now is to prioritize tye large things on my list. Trade agreement, artifacts and battle calculator/results update and progression servers and update guide.
Then ill hit all small stuff. Hopefully can finish all the big stuff by next Sunday. 7 days.

What ever you can do or dream you can always begin it because boldness has genius, power and magic in it
  • Shadowing
  • Devoted
  • 1440 posts
  • Reputation 240
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Jun 11 2022 8:37 pm

I'll probably start a new server here in a couple weeks. I plan to always have a server starting every month and one ending at the same time.
So there will be like 3 servers running.

• Maldoror
  • Irregular
  • 165 posts
  • Reputation 25
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Jun 12 2022 3:27 am

Play on different server will be problematic for the alliances, actually a player in an ally in old server MW is also considered to be in the ally in Orion.
This is not problematic since It only ask to
fire the player in the inactive MV server to free his place for Orion.

It will not be the same with two or more active servers when not all the members of an alliance will wish to play on more than a single server.
For exemple if only two [PM] go play in the new server they will be limited at two members for [PM] in this server.

Saying this i am not against a test server, this is not the same at all.

I have initiated a talk about it in the team board, will give you the feedback.

Do not go gentle into that good night Rage, rage against the dying of the light
  • Shadowing
  • Devoted
  • 1440 posts
  • Reputation 240
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Jun 12 2022 3:33 am

The idea is to have 3 servers on different time periods of a game round.
so players won't get bored waiting to restart. There will always be a new round starting with in 30 days.

One server will be at the beginning start. The slow build period.
another in the middle.
the 3rd in the cool down period where someone already won or close to winning.

Ya I think im gonna change alliances to not carry between servers. Im not sure when though.

so really at most you are playing on 2 servers. since one serve will be the end of the server and people are just goofing off.

• Maldoror
  • Irregular
  • 165 posts
  • Reputation 25
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Jun 12 2022 3:57 am

Normaly a round is not boring at all, i have played a lot and never restarted by boredoom.
Only by being defeated.

Here one of the problems is that new commers (or defeated players) have not any compensation for a late log, so they are in an unequal situation towards the ones who started before, when you add this to the fact that they are spread in the middle of the earlier players it's almost impossible for them to follow the rythm, that's boring and makes players stop.

Do not go gentle into that good night Rage, rage against the dying of the light
  • Shadowing
  • Devoted
  • 1440 posts
  • Reputation 240
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Jun 12 2022 4:37 am

Ya im planning on adding new player boost.

• Shadowing
  • Devoted
  • 1440 posts
  • Reputation 240
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Jun 12 2022 4:56 am

Well i'll keep just one server for now i guess. I keep forgeting we will have progressive players to play too.

Which are fast pace maps with only 15 to 20 people on a map.

[1] 2 Next >>