26horses Forum
  • Shadowing
  • Devoted
  • 1440 posts
  • Reputation 240
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Captain of the boat or captain of the Sea?
Nov 23 2021 7:29 pm

As everyone knows there is now in game advertising running on mobile devices. I'm really just testing out advertising.

At the moment advertising seems not worth it. The first week I launched advertising it was doing good like $15 a day now its doing $4 and today we are only at like 57 cents at half day.

So if advertising doesn't seem worth it I may be getting rid of it at the end of the year or end of January. Including the bonus naq advertising. Bonus naq will be changed back to daily or twice a day or something like that.

There is also a hardship involved on adding advertising on windows platform anyways and some ad types for web browser.

What ever you can do or dream you can always begin it because boldness has genius, power and magic in it
  • Helix333
  • Irregular
  • 9 posts
  • Reputation 0
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Dec 24 2021 3:22 pm

Shadowing, advertosement does not work correctly. Sometimes advert window just dont disappear, and you cannot close it, so the only option to get rid of it is reload the game. Not concenient at all

• Shadowing
  • Devoted
  • 1440 posts
  • Reputation 240
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Captain of the boat or captain of the Sea?
Dec 24 2021 5:32 pm

Odd havn't seen it do that or any other reports on it.

Is that on Android or IOS?

What ever you can do or dream you can always begin it because boldness has genius, power and magic in it
  • Helix333
  • Irregular
  • 9 posts
  • Reputation 0
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Dec 29 2021 8:12 pm

It is on android