26horses Forum
  • Shadowing
  • Devoted
  • 1440 posts
  • Reputation 240
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Captain of the boat or captain of the Sea?
May 12 2021 12:33 am

Anyone have any good ideas for offense and planet operations?

Looking for sone good ideas.

What ever you can do or dream you can always begin it because boldness has genius, power and magic in it
  • Shadowing
  • Devoted
  • 1440 posts
  • Reputation 240
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
May 12 2021 12:33 am

I actually had plans on adding that in a news special military ability and would consume tech while its on.

If it was a operations how would it work with out it being to easy to do?

What ever you can do or dream you can always begin it because boldness has genius, power and magic in it
  • Zirnitra
  • Irregular
  • 151 posts
  • Reputation 51
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Black Dragon of Death
May 13 2021 1:46 am

How about a operation that if you are being attacked, you can us phase-shift. The attacker does not know this has been activated so the attack hits at the designated time but does no damage and then the attacker just returns back to the planet it came from.

• Elijius
  • Irregular
  • 10 posts
  • Reputation 7
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Nov 01 2021 2:22 am

a good operation would be to occupy enemy ships with a certain number of soldiers but the requirements would depend on the attacker and the victim and of course a certain amount of technology...like brainwasch

• Shadowing
  • Devoted
  • 1440 posts
  • Reputation 240
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Nov 01 2021 3:06 am

Thats kinda like the old pirate mission it was to hard to balance.

• Elijius
  • Irregular
  • 10 posts
  • Reputation 7
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Nov 04 2021 1:39 am

Spy power and intel and infiltration are main for pirate a mship some players had low intel and spy...but if you prepare some lveled panets(spec in intel and spy) wth those buildings your'e a rock againt infiltration method and nobody can take your's mships...
Ofcorse soldiers are main...mship had 1000 soldiers...i dont know how many are in a flag or a super flag...if you gona take those must have doble men... and intel for that.
Kina balanced more less