• Hans200
  • Irregular
  • 2 posts
  • Reputation 1
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
May 01 2019 5:59 pm

i am in game 1 login end . my login is secret . i don't know who long but is good for us. cure.

my dear sadeyes i reset login dolinasan i want have 1 login . dolinasan was only for you . you and tyravarii atomizerx have obsesion on my point.
this is only game .
don't speak in chat . if i speak my computer is raining. i have repair

Do polskich graczy. jeśli szukacie pomocy w grze wpiszcie dolina help a ja się z wami skontaktuje. znam wszystkie luki w grze błędy autora gry jak i w zabezpieczeniach które stworzył autor . nie muszę hakować i mogę wam pomóc.

• Sadeyes
  • Enthusiast
  • 238 posts
  • Reputation 151
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Potato
May 01 2019 6:17 pm

Dolina, I don't have an obsession with you. I have only tried to point out where you are going wrong, the reason I asked you to come back as Dolina was for you to play properly. While you may think you know all of the glitches, how much does it actually help you? It doesn't, as for Tyr and Atomizerx, they got tired of you taking their sieges. So good luck, I'll see you in game. P.S To any Polish players, he can't help himself from being reset and his style will have it happening to you. P.P.S Google Translate worked well for Polish.

Dolina Translation.

To Polish players. if you are looking for help in the game, enter the help valley and I will contact you. I know all the gaps in the game, the author's mistakes and the security created by the author. I do not have to hack and I can help you

It's impossible. I hate it. It's evil. It's astonishing. I want to kiss it to death.