• Irregular
  • 7 posts
  • Reputation 2
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Aug 21 2018 5:53 am

To whom this may concern,

My In game name is SubSpace. Today August 20. 2018 at 7:30 I left my house to get a Visa Prepaid card to spend on the Naquadah Pack Sale. By the time I had arrived home the sale had ended. This was the quickest I could have gotten the money to buy the Naquadah Pack. I was planning on buying a $10 or maybe even a $20 pack. I was hoping that the sale could be prolonged by 1 day (maybe more) to allow for the sale of such goods at the price stated during that sale. I ask that you please allow such prices to be reinstated for that day. (I was thinkinking August 21. 2018, maybe later depending on the day this post is seen by the right person to do so.) I was and still am saddened by my lack of timing, I wish only to be allowed to spend the money I have put aside for this transaction in the sale price I was willing to pay. And for future reference I would like to have a notification In game in the form of a Patches notes, or in game Email, telling us of the ending date and time at least 2 days in advance.

Thank you for your time and patience,
Your Player

Subspace ~

• Shadowing
  • Devoted
  • 1440 posts
  • Reputation 240
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Captain of the boat or captain of the Sea?
Aug 21 2018 1:18 pm

Actually all the naqahdah packs were incressed in the amount of naqahdah you get. By quite a bit. The only one that was decreased was the $250 one.

The $3 one stayed the same.

What did you think the $20 one was set at before?

What ever you can do or dream you can always begin it because boldness has genius, power and magic in it
  • Subspace
  • Irregular
  • 7 posts
  • Reputation 2
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Aug 21 2018 2:09 pm

Yes the $3 may have stayed the same but during the sale, $5 was 1.6 mil Naquadah, now it's $10 for 1.5 mil Naquadah. Less for 2 times that price. Everything was at least half as expensive not just the $250. I am just asking that the sale be restored so we can buy that for one more day.