• Irregular
  • 2 posts
  • Reputation -5
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Sep 21 2017 5:44 pm

Hello,

With reaper spamming the forum with garbage I feel i need to do my part to share the truth.

GENERALAMIR AND WALMART WARRIOR ARE THE GOOD GUYS. Just read their alliance's banner then read admiralorions and Trueasgards. They are greedy empire builders while Reconcilition is here to keep the galaxy clean of scum.

Admiralorion and trueasgards are both traitors. Admiralorion (formerly Finnbalor) betrayed me and our other allies by simply leaving us to fight alone once he got bored of us. Snaked his way into reconciliation to gather intel and then betrayed the benevolent generalamir as well.

After declaring war on Reconciliation they both entered protection a day later out of fear. Once they finally emerge from hiding I will reveal myself and join the great GeneralAmir in battle even if it means the end of me. Because I know In the end he will win and that he and Walmart deserve to be the protectors of this galaxy.

• Thereaper
  • Irregular
  • 67 posts
  • Reputation 11
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Trueasgards
Sep 21 2017 6:27 pm

lmao i never left protection. and if you were an old player you would know amir and canshow are the bad guys. you noobs dont know anything.

Supreme Commander
  • Thereaper
  • Irregular
  • 67 posts
  • Reputation 11
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Trueasgards
Sep 21 2017 6:54 pm

oh and one more thing. amir was the founder of the shadow empire till he betrayed us all. he is the same thing as me and orion, but one thing we both learned by now is that empires are no good, because there would be nothing to steal. if he had the chance he would make an empire. amir will never change, he is still an aggressive player and would easily and without me and my masters forces would terrorize the galaxy with no one to stop him. and im not saying we will be any better. amir lies about peace, i didnt even know orion still played, till he reached out to me after he got kicked. amir just gave me another advantage.

just to recap amir is a traitor and he is an egotistical liar. and above all the first shadow empire ruler before he betrayed everyone.
also who were you shroud, i feel like me and orion hit you and now you hold a grudge.

Supreme Commander
  • Hehdhdh
  • Irregular
  • 54 posts
  • Reputation -5
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I am the God of Devastation!
Sep 21 2017 6:56 pm

lmao Sounds to me Shroud is a multi...I wont say whos. Here is a little info for you multi with no knowledge..#1 I killed you sorry self. #2 I didnt declare crap. #3 i was the only one to enter Pro to come out when True is ready since he was getting picked on by amir and all you noobs...Someone had to fight for TruuuuuueMoooo. So when True is ready I will leave Pro and if you all know me you know your time will be up...

WITHER WANNABES!!

• Thereaper
  • Irregular
  • 67 posts
  • Reputation 11
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Trueasgards
Sep 21 2017 7:00 pm

hey ri ri

Supreme Commander
  • Cakes
  • Enthusiast
  • 258 posts
  • Reputation 15
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Sep 21 2017 7:45 pm

Trueasgards you are pathetic and not worth my time talking to.

Fact is I don't feel the need to debate with anyone what I am doing. But let me grab the low hanging fruit for you.

If I were empire building I would have a full alliance. Second, if I were a traitor such as you both I would have let you get away with hitting emperorphoenix with no retaliation and perhaps even kicked him from the alliance and thrown him to the wolves.

Neither of you can hold a discussion without it turning into an insult fest or bucket of lies.

Let me make this easy for you, you can stop spamming in the forum because I could care less what you have to say.

Entering protection was your largest mistake yet. You have awoken the wind warrior, I will scale to a level unseen while you bide your time.

Good luck.

• Thereaper
  • Irregular
  • 67 posts
  • Reputation 11
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Trueasgards
Sep 21 2017 8:06 pm

all i have to say about that is lmao you still cling to your lies

Supreme Commander
  • Thereaper
  • Irregular
  • 67 posts
  • Reputation 11
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Trueasgards
Sep 21 2017 8:15 pm

throw him to the wolves, you mean like you did with me.

and the low hanging fruit is quite higher than your reach.
you wouldnt kick emp because he still has use to you. you dont have a full alliance anymore because you lost everyone of your old allies for betraying them. and lmao entering pro its my 30 day pro i never left, i just destroyed 2 of your sfs becasue you made a noob mistake to leave them on a sieged world. and activated the wind warrior, we all know you get gassy after eating mexican would.

bide my time i will, have fun with your lies

Supreme Commander
  • Kaguli
  • Irregular
  • 87 posts
  • Reputation 43
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Power in a refined form
Sep 21 2017 8:49 pm

It's just trading one oppressor for another. There is no "protector" of the galaxy. And even though there's literally no need to fight in a 95x95 galaxy, it IS a part of the game. What are you all whinging and posturing for?

• Cakes
  • Enthusiast
  • 258 posts
  • Reputation 15
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Sep 21 2017 8:55 pm

I lost the SFS because of a display error where I couldn't see 2/3 of my offworld armies. Congrats.

Talk all you want your spine will rest on the mantle of my flagship.

@kaguli I am no protector of the galaxy nor do I claim to be. I'm here for revenge and to smite the wicked from this galaxy. I could care less what anyone's interpretation of what I do is.

Any and all who support this "Phoenix alliance" should join them now, it will make my job a lot easier.

Brace the wind.

• Thereaper
  • Irregular
  • 67 posts
  • Reputation 11
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Trueasgards
Sep 21 2017 8:59 pm

excuses excuses

and how can you forget where 2 sfs 7 fs and 4 ms are, thats a huge huge mistake. i think your getting soft.

Supreme Commander
  • Allan1991
  • Irregular
  • 69 posts
  • Reputation 31
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • The God Of Gods
Sep 22 2017 11:56 pm

cakes you obliviously care if you responded to what Trueasgards had to say so you are not fooling anyone

Suntzu
[1] 2 Next >>