26horses Forum
  • Shadowing
  • Devoted
  • 1440 posts
  • Reputation 240
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Captain of the boat or captain of the Sea?
Jul 10 2012 1:38 am

I noticed that if you are attacked, you can back track to where the person sent units from (Checking the news)<br /><br />However, I believe this ability should be taken off. I don&#039;t believe the Goa&#039;uld had the tech to know where an incoming wormhole originated from so it shouldn&#039;t be in the game. <br /><br /><br /><br />

What ever you can do or dream you can always begin it because boldness has genius, power and magic in it
  • Druskov
  • Irregular
  • 84 posts
  • Reputation 0
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Mwahaha Mwahahaha- *cough cough* heh hairball...
Jul 10 2012 1:56 am

Im pretty sure they could have specially with stargate knowledge since it didnt take sg command to figure out where the incoming wh was from sometimes.

• Lorddougy
  • Irregular
  • 138 posts
  • Reputation 0
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • You should recognise the name in your attack logs
Jul 10 2012 8:06 am

sg never knew where the incoming wormhole was coming from, no-one could find that out.<br /><br />But yes you could find out who attacked you from their jaffa god symbols.<br /><br />It would be silly to take away the ability to know which planet it came from as when the real game comes out and the galaxy is huge, i dont want to spend so long trying to find out who attacked me

• Neimenljivi
  • Irregular
  • 146 posts
  • Reputation 0
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Jul 10 2012 9:14 am

And for as long as an incoming wormhole is opened (to a max of 38 minutes) you shouldn&#039;t be able to dial out from your own planet.<br /><br />~N

• Shadowing
  • Devoted
  • 1440 posts
  • Reputation 240
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Jul 10 2012 10:42 am

@LordDougy, thats why we will have Alliances to help in your search, I doubt you&#039;ll be alone in&nbsp; the&nbsp; galaxy with no other help, I mean, with the new updates, I would not find it hard finding someone who is of the same or higher level than you, they&#039;d be pretty big targets right? I mean, you got a galaxy chat to help you too lmao.

What ever you can do or dream you can always begin it because boldness has genius, power and magic in it
  • Lorddougy
  • Irregular
  • 138 posts
  • Reputation 0
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Jul 10 2012 10:49 am

The galaxy is going to be huge, you&#039;re not going to want to search them all.

• Shadowing
  • Devoted
  • 1440 posts
  • Reputation 240
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Jul 10 2012 7:39 pm

Like I said, alliances, you have a huge galaxy, and you have players in that huge galaxy, asking questions and threatening your way through should get you to where you want.<br /><br />Or maybe there should be a tech for this? You have to research this tech and the more you have the farther out you can see, so if the person that attacked you was close by, you can find their world, but if they were out of range of your tech ability, then you wont be able to find them .

• Lorddougy
  • Irregular
  • 138 posts
  • Reputation 0
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Jul 10 2012 8:42 pm

maybe not tech but linked to the staff turrets, each level up on a planet lets you see how far away the attack came from. <br /><br />But you will only be able to see the the first defeated attack obviously.

• Shadowing
  • Devoted
  • 1440 posts
  • Reputation 240
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Jul 11 2012 11:04 am

Yea, like that :)