26horses Forum
  • Shadowing
  • Devoted
  • 1440 posts
  • Reputation 240
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Captain of the boat or captain of the Sea?
Jul 09 2012 7:43 pm

I know something like this should be in the suggestion board, but like Neimenljivi and druskov are saying, the staff cannon needs to be changed, or something that can rival it must be implemented, however, why dont we have a Level Protection System? <br /><br />Like this:<br /><br />Level 1 Dominion = Protected from all Players (If attacks another player, loses protection for a certain amount of time?)<br />Level 2 Dominion = Can be attacked by Lvl 3 Dominion players and under<br />Level 3 Dominion = Can be attacked by Lvl 4-5 players and under<br />Level 4 Dominion = Can be attacked by Lvl 5-6 players and under<br />Level 5 Dominion = Can be attacked by Lvl 6-8 players and under<br />Level 6 Dominion = Can be attacked by Lvl 8-10 players and under<br /><br />And then anything Lvl 7 and up can be attacked by anyone higher and lower than that (When it reaches to that point in the game)<br /><br />This will allow people to actually not want to attack others unless they are confident they can win and/or defend against others. As far as I know, EXP can only be gained by attacking others.<br /><br />Of course it doesn&#039;t necessarily have to be exactly like this, but you get what I mean right?<br /> <br /><br />

What ever you can do or dream you can always begin it because boldness has genius, power and magic in it