• Iliescu
  • Irregular
  • 13 posts
  • Reputation 2
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Things of quality have no fear of Time-Trajan
Mar 31 2017 2:45 am

There is a lot of space and unfamiliar controls to system lords. Is there a link or explanation on how to game with it?

Thanks if can reply.

Hadrian
  • Moneyseal
  • Irregular
  • 58 posts
  • Reputation 36
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Defeating a sandwich only makes it tastier!
Mar 31 2017 3:26 am

There is a guide that is pretty helpful and accessible from the main menu. And if you ask for help in galaxy chat I am sure someone would be willing to help. You can also maybe ask one of the game moderators. I can answer any questions you may have about what something does and how the game works. You can ask here in the forum or send me a pm in game.

Lord Money$eal
  • Frownee
  • Irregular
  • 44 posts
  • Reputation 15
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Consistently Inconsistent
Mar 31 2017 3:56 am

I am currently in the process of making a tutorial, but it is a tad bit behind scheduel. But if you need help, the galaxy chat is very useful.

• Setech
  • Irregular
  • 27 posts
  • Reputation 32
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Mar 31 2017 10:38 am

You can ask me with pm or whisper :)

• Iliescu
  • Irregular
  • 13 posts
  • Reputation 2
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Mar 31 2017 12:49 pm

The replies are welcome, thanks. I found the close button for windows in the game and to get to the main menu on the main page I had to click the close button again to bring up the menu. There is a guide in the options among other useful looking options. Neat, and thanks again...

I also notice that the tab segment windows do get information downloaded it just takes a few time for the game to load the data on them. Good to have joined...

Hadrian
  • Shadowing
  • Devoted
  • 1440 posts
  • Reputation 240
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Captain of the boat or captain of the Sea?
Mar 31 2017 2:30 pm

I think there is a larger delay on Windows loading in some countries. The server is in Texas(USA).

What platform are you playing on?
The old version will load the slowest.
Windows and mobile platforms are the fastest.

What ever you can do or dream you can always begin it because boldness has genius, power and magic in it
  • Iliescu
  • Irregular
  • 13 posts
  • Reputation 2
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Mar 31 2017 2:39 pm

Much thanks...I am playing it on an android tablet device. Rebooting the game seems to help at times.

Also it is neat how the coordinates can be set and when losing track of the map, the game sends it back to the home area when exiting and entering again.

Then on planet area view screen, the bottom right glyph lets a selection of a planet under control of the user which sends the user to that planet on the map. Good stuff. Player stance can be changed from the eye glyph top left and then selecting players stance tab with the 3 triangle options should then be in view.

Regards,

Dan

Hadrian
  • Iliescu
  • Irregular
  • 13 posts
  • Reputation 2
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Mar 31 2017 5:40 pm

OKay, figured out the basic controls with much left to explore and others still unlocked. Much appreciated, and am in gratitude...

Lots of credit to in-game experiences ahead.

Hadrian
  • Iliescu
  • Irregular
  • 13 posts
  • Reputation 2
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Mar 31 2017 6:14 pm

Sorry for multiple posting, is it allowed? I kind of like the game more than I thought I would.

Hadrian
  • Shadowing
  • Devoted
  • 1440 posts
  • Reputation 240
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Captain of the boat or captain of the Sea?
Apr 01 2017 1:31 am

Ya there is still quite a bit of a learning curve to the interface. Alot more needs to become to help new players out. I didn't want to add anything until the game was ported to more platforms. An interactive tutorial is next on the list though.

What ever you can do or dream you can always begin it because boldness has genius, power and magic in it
  • Iliescu
  • Irregular
  • 13 posts
  • Reputation 2
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Apr 01 2017 12:17 pm

Not bad, with those surfacing then there can be more to do and note the learning curve changes as difficult or easier depending on what the changes will be. Am glad to find there is an interest on this game and that promise of expanding it at a certain point that is met. The grading average on mobile playstore may switch from a normal regular value to fantastic also though. In this opinion, this game is better than quite a number of games with higher scores available for upload there. Again, thanks for reply...

Regards,

Dan

Hadrian
  • Moneyseal
  • Irregular
  • 58 posts
  • Reputation 36
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Defeating a sandwich only makes it tastier!
Apr 02 2017 7:49 pm

Yeah this game is pretty cool, it's always nice to see a new player. Oooh shadowing an interactive tutorial would be nice! Yeah the ratings on the play store should get better as the game progresses. It has made a lot of improvements. The progress is slow because the creator is working on other projects too, but it still is still updated once in a while.

Lord Money$eal
[1] 2 Next >>