• Bronsondude
  • Irregular
  • 13 posts
  • Reputation 3
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Jan 22 2017 4:26 am

I have some really nice (by my opinion) ideas on how the game developers could improve the game and make it more stargate like, where/who do I submit it to, my idea: you know how theres that far away galaxy with the Ori, I was hoping the developers would put a massive ship stargate in the middle of the galaxy(you know like the stargate that the Ori were making to transport their ships to the milky way) and a player could send there ships through that big stargate and attack Ori AI planets on the otherside that had troops and naq, and the players could pillage those planets but not take them over and they would have a regeneration time to get up to full troops and naq, and the more a player attacked AI planets the greater %chance they had for one of their planets getting "attacked" by the Ori and losing a certain amount of troops, buildings, and recourses according to the average level of planet that they attacked

• Sadeyes
  • Enthusiast
  • 238 posts
  • Reputation 151
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Potato
Jan 22 2017 8:36 am

I like the idea since it would give more to the game. The main problem is, the game is based 5000 years before the series. At that time the Ori were not heard of.

It's impossible. I hate it. It's evil. It's astonishing. I want to kiss it to death.
  • Thadodgejr
  • Irregular
  • 8 posts
  • Reputation 12
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Soulseeker
Jan 22 2017 10:21 am

Indeed, what Sadeyes says, the game is based 5000 years before, but the idea is nice :) maybe, we can do it like naq mines, to build naq for making ships. you most protect them ,like a bank, not money but naq on it, put soldiers on it and protect them from the enemy. you can have max. 5 planets, to produce more naq. that would be a idea.

Shadowing, what do you think of this??

Tha Dodge Jr
  • Bronsondude
  • Irregular
  • 13 posts
  • Reputation 3
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Jan 22 2017 4:24 pm

Huh, yeah, but weren't the Ori and the Ancients in the same galaxy before they disagreed and went to different galaxy's, maybe there was a ship Stargate when they left and the Ancients and the rest of the galaxy had to battle them to make them move to another galaxy.

• Sadeyes
  • Enthusiast
  • 238 posts
  • Reputation 151
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Potato
Jan 23 2017 2:35 pm

They were in the same galaxy, however by the time of this game the ancients had died or ascended. I think it was the Ori that made the supergates, they needed them in order to get the ships to the galaxy in a quick time. Also you would expect to find one at least, the ancients left the gate network intact. If anyone would have made them but didn't, it would be Anubis. He learned enough during his ascention to build ancients tech.

It's impossible. I hate it. It's evil. It's astonishing. I want to kiss it to death.
  • Bronsondude
  • Irregular
  • 13 posts
  • Reputation 3
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Jan 25 2017 11:27 pm

Yeah, that stuff would still be neat though

• Setech
  • Irregular
  • 27 posts
  • Reputation 32
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Jan 29 2017 9:31 pm

It's indeed a god idea :) But because of this 5k years maybe Shadowing could add some replicators or something :)

• Bronsondude
  • Irregular
  • 13 posts
  • Reputation 3
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Jan 30 2017 2:44 am

Yeah, there was that one modified Gate ship from the Ancients that could time travel, maybe the replicators got a hold of that and learned it's technology before Kernel Jack O'Neal and Captain Samantha Carter discovered it in those bushes and transported in time right before the weapon at Dakara, and maybe the ghost of the Ori snuck inside when the replicators went back

• Bronsondude
  • Irregular
  • 13 posts
  • Reputation 3
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Jan 30 2017 2:47 am

There should be an operation that involves replicators