• Aaron1178
  • Irregular
  • 134 posts
  • Reputation 1
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Dovakiin Dragonborn
Jul 07 2012 7:30 am

Hey Shadowy,<br /><br />I was thinking the other day about the ability to have a first prime. This first prime would do anything that his god required such as personally attack a planet, and maybe boost the success rate up a bit :) or something along these line.<br /><br />Also, what if you came across populated planets, I mean with millions of people on it or something similar?

• Shadowing
  • Devoted
  • 1440 posts
  • Reputation 240
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Captain of the boat or captain of the Sea?
Jul 09 2012 8:20 am

population cap is at 1 million a planet.<br /><br /><br />the whole first prime thing means then we are moving into leveling a character. not sure thats the direction i want. obviusly people will just only attack with that first prime.

What ever you can do or dream you can always begin it because boldness has genius, power and magic in it
  • Druskov
  • Irregular
  • 84 posts
  • Reputation 0
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Mwahaha Mwahahaha- *cough cough* heh hairball...
Jul 09 2012 4:15 pm

Not if you just make him a bonus to attack or minimizes losses by percentage

• Lorddougy
  • Irregular
  • 138 posts
  • Reputation 0
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • You should recognise the name in your attack logs
Jul 09 2012 4:20 pm

The only thing with the first prime and having a bonus would mean that the ppl that are ahead of everyone else, will get further ahead with the bonus...

• Druskov
  • Irregular
  • 84 posts
  • Reputation 0
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Jul 09 2012 4:25 pm

Not if every person always gets one I mean since when did a system lord ever not have a first prime :P plus if you balance it right maybe .5 percent boost to attack or a 1 percent less losses it wont be overpowered I think.

• Lorddougy
  • Irregular
  • 138 posts
  • Reputation 0
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • You should recognise the name in your attack logs
Jul 09 2012 4:27 pm

I prefer the idea of less loses as more passive and could be that the first prime is using his skills to save his jaffa lifes

• Druskov
  • Irregular
  • 84 posts
  • Reputation 0
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Jul 09 2012 4:32 pm

More coordination instead of just random charging so it saves more.

• Aldinach
  • Irregular
  • 48 posts
  • Reputation 8
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Shel nok.
Nov 10 2013 4:05 am

Not to mention, it would also mean a possible boost for Agents abilities, since then when you send your Agents in to sow discord and try to get your Jaffa to switch sides, there's a chance they might get your First Prime to turn on you, too.

But, I like the idea of First Prime. At this point, our Jaffa are pretty much foot soldiers without a general. Having a First Prime to 'direct' them (via improving stats for battles they are part of--not like you can't attack 6 planets at once, and obviously the FP is only going to be with 1 of them) would be awesome, and more realistic to the universe we're playing in.

The added chance of the FP turning shol'va would also balance the odds a bit so big players don't have so much of an edge that it's impossible for them to be beaten if a smaller player has rockin' Agents.

Mekta satak Oz!
  • First
  • Irregular
  • 3 posts
  • Reputation 0
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Nov 10 2013 2:51 pm

First prime will increase chance of wining in battles.In battle win/lose calculation should be added abilities of the First Prime.
It will be a little extra game.It will be fun to develop First Prime, build him house, give him money,wife , etc for winnings and execute him when he fail his Lord :)

• Erikmodi
  • Irregular
  • 23 posts
  • Reputation 4
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Nov 10 2013 3:11 pm

Rather than make it a character to level, just have it be a unique unit. You can build a First Prime, who will give some bonus, like a percent decrease in losses or a percent bonus to attacks and defenses. If your First Prime is killed, just build another one. I'd also make First Primes immune to stealing and such. Until Teal'c, no First Prime had ever turned against their god (Bra'tac was quietly sowing discord against Apophis, but he never actually turned against him until after Teal'c had.)