• Neimenljivi
  • Irregular
  • 146 posts
  • Reputation 0
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Jul 05 2012 12:27 am

Sort of like market where you are able to exchange Resources and Naquadah at a galactic-wide exchange rate. It&#039;d be ingame so still no player to player trading, only the ingame resources exchange :)<br /><br />~N

• Druskov
  • Irregular
  • 84 posts
  • Reputation 0
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Mwahaha Mwahahaha- *cough cough* heh hairball...
Jul 05 2012 1:15 am

I would support this.

• Lorddougy
  • Irregular
  • 138 posts
  • Reputation 0
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • You should recognise the name in your attack logs
Jul 05 2012 5:57 am

I don&#039;t support this as it means, you would only have to keep building slave camps for example and then just trade resources for naq...<br /><br />I know the benefit as mean a quick fix to getting more naq, but I think it should stay the way it is as makes ppl more vulnerable as when they go into battle and lose lots of men and they have no naq, they are an easy target so adds more risk in attacking and more real life.

• Semper
  • Respected
  • 615 posts
  • Reputation 6
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Let the Galaxy Burn
Jul 05 2012 10:16 am

Ideally it will one day happen but a lot of precautions need to be taken to make sure its done right. I know at least three of us in this topic have seen another ingame trading system mishandled which has allowed cash enterprises to sprout up and we don&#039;t want that here. <br /><br />Furthermore I can only echo a few of Dougy&#039;s sentiments. Lack of resources and having to plan accordingly is part of the strategy. Perhaps if the trades were only done via cargo ship, then they&#039;d take hours to reach someone. (No quick fix) and if done at a forced galactic exchange rate it prevents cash enterprises.

• Neimenljivi
  • Irregular
  • 146 posts
  • Reputation 0
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Jul 05 2012 12:17 pm

Yep that&#039;s what I&#039;m saying - no $ involved, just, say 5 resources for 2 naquadah or 2 naquadah for 5 resources, the other way round, or something like that and perhaps it&#039;d take some time to finish the trade (ie you have to send your stuff to a market planet and have to wait till someone buys your stuff). As long as it&#039;s a fixed galaxy-wide rate (or if it&#039;s changing, as long as it&#039;s galaxy-wide) and no $ involved, it could actually open up for some more strategies ;)<br /><br />~N