• Kynell
  • Enthusiast
  • 240 posts
  • Reputation 127
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Jun 17 2016 8:09 pm

i am Kynell/Anoobis leader and founder of the former greatest empire this game has ever known WARLORDS

hello people, i recently remember this game so thought i would check it out again now, if i can be bothered to build up again and have time i may play again.

my old friends and alliance if you still play this game then pm me, might take time to reply as busy.

now thats out the way best for old times sake say, first person to attack me if i can be bothered to play i will run through you and your alliance.

and for old times sake to a old friend shel kree YOU KELAC/CAKES hahaha.

• Canshow
  • Irregular
  • 74 posts
  • Reputation 24
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Jun 18 2016 12:20 am

Greetings Kynell.

Allow me this opportunity to extend my begging hands to you in a symbolic sign of desperation.

You, see good Samaritan, I was unfortunately born a cashew. I require large amounts of naquadah to keep me hydrated and fed. Times are difficult, and the naquadah mines are not as full of slaves as they once were.

I am asking you--no, BEGGING you, to make a donation to the cashew foundation. My continued existence is a threat to consciousness everywhere, and what good is the bird if its word is all bark and no bite? Indeed.

Indeed.

• Cjamieson99
  • Respected
  • 640 posts
  • Reputation 203
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • LET'S GET THOSE TERRORISTS!
Jun 18 2016 8:03 am

Kelac is half-asleep
He said "fĂșck you"

Oh and he's in Poland now, so fĂșck you from Poland!

-Sash

Kelac! #1 cheater in the game, but you'll never catch me!
  • Canshow
  • Irregular
  • 74 posts
  • Reputation 24
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Jun 18 2016 11:48 am

Kelac not going to get any fuking from Poland though, that's for sure! Ahahaha.

Please help me.