26horses Forum
  • Irregular
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Mar 07 2016 5:57 pm

So apparently I have been banned from chatting in game all because I refuse to talk Shadowing and Scorpions word that he spent 25 thousand dollars US on the game last week. Good luck to anyone who still wants to play this corrupt game.

If you actually believe shadowing without proof good luck to you. It is really simple to supple proof of purchase and the straight up refusal in my eyes confirms that Shadowing gave millions in free naq to kill the spenders and make the game more viable for port.

• Allan1991
  • Irregular
  • 69 posts
  • Reputation 31
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • The God Of Gods
Mar 07 2016 6:01 pm

When did you get banned mac? It's proubly only a 24 hour thing like amirs I would think over something like that e aither way it was fun playing with and against you Amir and the others of the council

Suntzu
  • Shadowing
  • Devoted
  • 1440 posts
  • Reputation 240
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Captain of the boat or captain of the Sea?
Mar 07 2016 6:17 pm

Its for defacing the game in Galaxy chat.
Just temporary.

What ever you can do or dream you can always begin it because boldness has genius, power and magic in it
  • Allan1991
  • Irregular
  • 69 posts
  • Reputation 31
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • The God Of Gods
Mar 07 2016 6:25 pm

I agree that it is defacing shadowing anyone that wants to say that stuff can do it in another chat that you can't see it in so it doesn't disturb you while your trying to work and so it doesn't ruin the games for others by seeing all the drama

Suntzu
  • Thechaosmuffin
  • Irregular
  • 1 posts
  • Reputation 0
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Mar 07 2016 6:49 pm

Isn't it illegal to disclose that sort of information?

I'm not sure about it in the state but in Europe/Britain it is

• Shadowing
  • Devoted
  • 1440 posts
  • Reputation 240
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Mar 07 2016 6:54 pm

ya im not sure on the laws on that. maybe though.

a lot of Nox naq was bought from more than one player Mac

10 million naq which equals 100k networth is $1,000
When naq was $40 for the 400k naq paks.
Plus Alliance naq was $26 for a while too.
You also need to include salvage players get back from fighting as well.
Also don't forget about gifting as well.

Naq buys has came to a halt almost since I lowered the price back to normal.

What ever you can do or dream you can always begin it because boldness has genius, power and magic in it
  • Irregular
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Mar 07 2016 7:34 pm

So asking for proof that Amir is lying is defacing the game? Well then I guess I'm just getting started.

• Irregular
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Mar 07 2016 7:39 pm

I added up all the purchases and that's the total for last week alone. Second off it not illegal I can request the info through the freedom of information act.

• Hehdhdh
  • Irregular
  • 54 posts
  • Reputation -5
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I am the God of Devastation!
Mar 07 2016 8:19 pm

I remember one time Shadowing showed us all a website with the earnings of the game even had a graph..maybe just show that again

• Shadowing
  • Devoted
  • 1440 posts
  • Reputation 240
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Mar 07 2016 8:42 pm

Maybe I shouldn't ignore the account sharing you been doing Mac

Screen Shot 1
Screen Shot 2

I'm like the nicest game developer. Tired of players feeling they been miss treated. Its always from the ones that I've been most lenient with too.

• Irregular
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Mar 07 2016 9:30 pm

Shadowing you know for a fact that Aphrodite is my wifes account. Its her email and everything and if you check you'll notice that her account has only ever been logged in on her computer. Check the MAC address of each device used to access each account and you'll see I'm not l

As for Canshow I bought him naq back when the server crashed thats why our accounts are linked. I have nothing to hide. If I wanted to cheat I would at the very least recycle everything on my wifes account and send all the naq to main account. However I refuse to use the trade and multi exploit even though I have known about it since I started playing. Infact I have reset multiple people for using it because it ruins the game.

Try and deface me all you want Shadowing you still haven't provided any proof that Amir was lieing.

If Scorpion actually paid for all that naq then it should be no problem to prove it and once he does I will own up to being wrong. Right now everything points to Amir being right especially the way you have been handling it.

If I'm wrong show me and I'll apologize. All I'm asking for is proof that Amir and True are lieing.

I have told you time and time again how much I love this game because of how complicated it is and how much skill it takes to be truly good at the game. That's why I donate monthly even when I can't really afford to be spending on a game.

In all honestly I really hope Scorpion, True and Darky paid for all that naq I would love to see the game recieving that kind of revenue. However with Scorpions actions throughout the game it really only makes sense that he was given naq.

In the last attack alone he bought up to 400k net and sent all of it on a suicide. Then Darky sent 250 k net on a suicide mission. Then bothe sent the remainder of their salvage at us. Then Scopion bought to over 100k net again as well as buying Scrow his 150k net back.

Thats a hell of a lot of cash to just throw away. So if he did why does he have a problem proving it?

We actually spent during this war and the war has been really fun till the endless suicide attacks.

Even if you did give free naq atleast it made it fun for a while but obviously the intent was to get rid of the best players in the game. I mean 400k net? Thats a lot of naq to give away. Scorpion alone lost 96 million naq to me in those attacks. That's $9600 in personal naq at the sale price.

• Irregular
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Mar 07 2016 9:37 pm

Also I logged into Canshows account after the incident with Darky recycling and sending cha'tii to his multi and you responded with "he's just trying to stop you from resetting him" so we figured you didn't care anymore and me buying him naq has actually made it worse for us because now we can't reinforce each other.

If that was wrong of me then I apologize and you can ban me for breaking the rules or whatever.

[1] 2 Next >>