26horses Forum
> >
  • Shadowing
  • Devoted
  • 1440 posts
  • Reputation 240
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Captain of the boat or captain of the Sea?
Feb 20 2016 5:39 pm

As a lot of you know I am currently porting System Lords to Unity 5 (A game engine).
This is a massive upgrade for System Lords
System Lords will be downloadable from mobile stores and for your PC, Mac and Linux computers.

I'm going to finish the most important stuff first so I can get some people testing it out. The alpha testing will only be available to premium members. Reason is cause I need active people testing it and I don't want new players playing something that may have bugs or is incomplete. It will also only be available for PC during testing. So no Linux or Mac.

As I'm porting the game. I'm making a lot of small improvements here and there.
Once the game is in testing I will be making a Steam green light page for System Lords to try to get System Lords on Steam.

This is just the start of it but some stuff you will see in the first draft is as follows.

Updated map button. Players will be able to move diagonally.
The icon will also light up differently on each side indicating when you have reached the end of the map.

Audio being added to the game. Things like clicking sounds, some voice overs and alerts like for radar or new mail.

All new interface graphics. More bling!

Improved login screen. Completely nothing like we had before. Players will be able to register an account from inside the game, resend their activation link or password reset.

Dragable map

It will say in the lace holder if you are typing in alliance chat or galaxy chat. This should help with miss tells.

Ton of display fixes and everything in the game is smooth. Like scrolling for example.

The game will fit any monitor. Auto resizing. Not how it is now where stuff just slides down. The entire screen will fit to the monitor.

What ever you can do or dream you can always begin it because boldness has genius, power and magic in it
  • Madman523
  • Irregular
  • 15 posts
  • Reputation 2
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • i am the manifestation of nanakos will
Feb 22 2016 5:43 pm

will you re add in the phone alerts?