• Zirnitra
  • Irregular
  • 151 posts
  • Reputation 51
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Black Dragon of Death
Feb 03 2016 6:18 pm

BY THE EMPEROR OF THE SHADOW COUNCIL. A PROCLAMATION.

I. Now therefore, I Overseer Amir, Emperor of the galaxy and ruler of the Shadow Council, and in their name do pronounce and declare the said, the alliance of the Nox: Arkad, Balthier, Blackheart, Brimstone, Scorpion, Scrow, Tron and their leader Trueasgards to be a traitor deserving of being smoted like sheep. I do order that he and the Nox be no longer considered or treated simply as a public enemy of the Shadow Empire but as an outlaw and common enemy of the galaxy, and that in the event of their leaders capture, that the capturing force do cause them to be immediately destroyed and reset; and I do further order that no member of the leader of the Nox taken captive shall be allowed to prosper in peace until the said Trueasgards shall have met with due punishment for his crimes.
And whereas the hostilities waged against this Shadow Empire by the forces of the Nox under the command of said Trueasgards have borne no resemblance to such warfare as is alone permissible by the rules of the Asgard or the usages of civilization but have been characterized by repeated atrocities and outrages, among the large number of which the following may be cited
1. Swearing to reset the great general Amir and his loyal gods.
2. Sitting under protection and slandering the great general Amir and his loyal gods.
3. Licking toilet plungers.

Now therefore I, Overseer Amir, Emperor of the Shadow Empire and acting by their authority, appealing to the Divine Judge (myself) in attestation that their conduct is not guided by the passion of revenge but that they reluctantly yield to the solemn duty of repressing by necessary severity crimes of which their citizens are the victims, do issue this my proclamation, and by virtue of my authority as Overseer of the Shadow Council do order–

1. That all players in the command of said Trueasgards be declared not entitled to be considered as soldiers engaged in honorable warfare but as rebels deserving destruction, and that they and each of them be whenever captured reserved for reset.
2. That the persons or alliances provide support or help for the Nox be considered as rebels of the Nox and will be dealt with harshly and painfully by the Shadow Council.
In testimony whereof I have signed these presents and caused the seal of the Shadow Empire to be sent to the races of the galaxy on this 3rd day of February 2016

By the Emperor:

Overseer Amir, Leader of the Shadow Council
II Gods of the Shadow Council are charged with the observance and enforcement of the foregoing orders of the great general Amir. Where the evidence is not full or the case is for any reason of a doubtful character it will be referred through the Shadow Council for the decision of the War Department.

By order:
Overseer general Amir: Emperor
Lord. Zirnitra: The black dragon of death
Lord Orion: God of devastation
Lord Macgiviner: God of destruction
Darklord: God of the Shadows
Thadodgerjr: The Gatekeeper
Thorthevarigate: God of knowledge

GOA'ULD/ONACS

FURLINGS

ASGARD

ANCIENT

GOA'ULD EARTH

• Mixihelp
  • Irregular
  • 69 posts
  • Reputation -30
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Feb 03 2016 7:01 pm

your just a sad loser with no life ,that got to spend his money on a video game, you guys rose another 150k , and you called ur good cause you spend endless money on a video game. you sir are a lame loser then you guys exploit bugs and yet you guys are still here.

• Irregular
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Feb 03 2016 9:40 pm

lol Bawltears whining again cus he's about to lose all the cash he just dumped into the game. Thought you were going to reset me?

• Damont
  • Irregular
  • 80 posts
  • Reputation 51
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Feb 03 2016 11:31 pm

Yous cant stand it that someone finally stood up to you guys.

• Zirnitra
  • Irregular
  • 151 posts
  • Reputation 51
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Black Dragon of Death
Feb 03 2016 11:46 pm

We are gods. You run and hide like children. It is only time before the Shadow falls across the Nox and you feel the cold embrace of death. We have tested your strength, we have analysed your tactics, we have measured your resolve and every time it fails.

Bow to the Shadow Council, pledge your loyalty and your sins will be forgiven.

For we are forgiving gods, to those who show servitude.

So speaks the Black Dragon of death, Lord Zirnitra.

• Brian
  • Irregular
  • 37 posts
  • Reputation 16
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • X Men
Feb 04 2016 3:03 am

Go back to sleep! Scorpion said to the black dragon. ;-)

Gambit
  • Zirnitra
  • Irregular
  • 151 posts
  • Reputation 51
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Black Dragon of Death
Feb 19 2016 6:54 pm

REBELS STILL AT LARGE

These players are formely wanted for crimes against the Shadow Empire. Any know citizens of the galaxy are found knowingly harbering or providing help will be hunted down and reset by the Shadow Empire.

But, let it be Known that his eminence, Amir, is a forgiving god and those who pledge servitude to his will, be left alone and prosper in the galaxy.

REBELS REWARDS

Scorpion---- 1000 SESHTA
Scrow----200 SESHTA
Darky (formely Tron)----700 SESHTA
Brimstone----400 SESHTA
Amunra----400 SESHTA
Moneyseal---- 100 SESHTA
Jarlbenesh----100 SESHTA
Dpirateroberts----50 SESHTA
Lampard---- 1 SHESHTA
Johndraonus---- 1 SHESHTA
Urbain---- 1 SHESHTA
Daedra---- 1 SHESHTA
Theenforcer---- 15 SHESHTA
Preston---- 1 SHESHTA
Flameblade---- 1 SHESHTA
Skywalker----1 SHESHTA
Kaleb----100 SHESHTA

• Damont
  • Irregular
  • 80 posts
  • Reputation 51
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Feb 19 2016 7:45 pm

Is that all your putting on us ?

Wow Not much compared.

• Zirnitra
  • Irregular
  • 151 posts
  • Reputation 51
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Black Dragon of Death
Feb 25 2016 5:12 pm

BUMP

• Scrow
  • Irregular
  • 16 posts
  • Reputation 12
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
May 14 2021 8:19 pm

This gets me everytime xD

• Zirnitra
  • Irregular
  • 151 posts
  • Reputation 51
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Black Dragon of Death
May 24 2021 6:45 pm

just shows new players, we may battle and war with players but we also make bonds. Scrow was an alliance member, then a enemy and now a alliance member that i value as a "Game" friend that i will protect at any cost.

• Zirnitra
  • Irregular
  • 151 posts
  • Reputation 51
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Black Dragon of Death
May 24 2021 6:45 pm

just shows new players, we may battle and war with players but we also make bonds. Scrow was an alliance member, then a enemy and now a alliance member that i value as a "Game" friend that i will protect at any cost.

[1] 2 Next >>