• Iapetus
  • Irregular
  • 107 posts
  • Reputation -16
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Dec 21 2015 11:42 pm

Hey shadowing its Iapetus here, can you ban sadeyes for literally being an insane person? Like have you watched his YouTube videos? Also #shadowcouncilforeverandalways . Suck on a pine-cone sadeyes you little whiner and watch me spend like the US government you squirrel worshipping nerd.

Supreme leader out.

• Sadeyes
  • Enthusiast
  • 238 posts
  • Reputation 151
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Potato
Dec 21 2015 11:45 pm

Supreme b1tch out don't you mean. I can guess who asked Shadowing to end allowing people to go into protection while other members troops are on the planet. Also, Shadowing do ban me. See if I have made an impact on your game. See how many lies I have told.

It's impossible. I hate it. It's evil. It's astonishing. I want to kiss it to death.
  • Iapetus
  • Irregular
  • 107 posts
  • Reputation -16
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Dec 21 2015 11:46 pm

That actually wasn't me who asked for that lmao. Nerd

• Sadeyes
  • Enthusiast
  • 238 posts
  • Reputation 151
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Potato
Dec 21 2015 11:51 pm

And? You make him money, you spent once as you have maintained. You act all high and mighty while admitting you were the servers b1tch more than once. You wait for those who out spend you or can out do you in the game before making a move. Yeah, real big man, real big spender. Why not try something new, the truth, it will set you free.

It's impossible. I hate it. It's evil. It's astonishing. I want to kiss it to death.
  • Cjamieson99
  • Respected
  • 640 posts
  • Reputation 203
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • LET'S GET THOSE TERRORISTS!
Dec 21 2015 11:54 pm

I second this.

**** Sadeyes! *** him to death!

Kelac! #1 cheater in the game, but you'll never catch me!
  • Sadeyes
  • Enthusiast
  • 238 posts
  • Reputation 151
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Potato
Dec 21 2015 11:58 pm

Amir thinks he is annoying, he knows nothing of being annoying. Macgiviner thinks he has tears of sadness, he has tears of laughter. I knew Amir would get his minions to do the dirty work and I have been laughing ever since.

• Iapetus
  • Irregular
  • 107 posts
  • Reputation -16
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Dec 22 2015 12:07 am

You have been so sad that you had a mental breakdown and starting playing with bears, not laughing. Second kelac shut up you are about as knowledgable as Hillary Clinton. Sadeyes I've been reset a couple times, why? Because I'm not a kresh'taa and always try to fight the top player. Do I spend sometimes? Yes. Do I send people to Attack other people? Yes. Do I reset people myself left and right? Yes. That's what makes me a good alliance leader. Take notes

• Sadeyes
  • Enthusiast
  • 238 posts
  • Reputation 151
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Potato
Dec 22 2015 12:19 am

Macgiviner, learn about war and I mean all aspects of war and then call this a war game.

• Cjamieson99
  • Respected
  • 640 posts
  • Reputation 203
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • LET'S GET THOSE TERRORISTS!
Dec 22 2015 12:31 am

Hilary Clinton is an eloquent and inspiring woman, all knowing. Heil Clinton!

How dare you take my biggest hero's name in vein.

Kelac! #1 cheater in the game, but you'll never catch me!
  • Sadeyes
  • Enthusiast
  • 238 posts
  • Reputation 151
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Potato
Dec 22 2015 12:38 pm

Yes, I know you have fought people at the top. Who did you fight this time round? Being a good leader is more than just destroying people.

• Axufuris
  • Irregular
  • 122 posts
  • Reputation 62
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Death to Canada
Dec 27 2015 8:59 am

I decided to pop into the forum and see what has been going on lately, i've had some people ask me to come back. I think it's shel kree ing hilarious that sadeyes is now having problems with Irons. Such a sad day when all your ass kissing didn't pan out sadeyes. You stabbed me in the back so reading these posts gave me a sense of joy that the karma train hit you.

Oh Hello There
  • Sadeyes
  • Enthusiast
  • 238 posts
  • Reputation 151
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Potato
Jan 10 2016 12:19 pm

To Axufuris, if I am right that name in this forum is Zuff's name. If it is Zuff when the hell did I stab you in the back? Also I never kissed Irons ass, I even attacked him when Kelac asked.