• Zirnitra
  • Irregular
  • 151 posts
  • Reputation 51
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Black Dragon of Death
Nov 07 2015 4:14 pm

It was a day like any other. The Furling planet was bristling with life, the small Furling market traders bartering away some Goa’uld tech when, boom. Scrow fell to the ground. Minutes ago he had been talking to a group of Furlings and now, they had gone and so was most of the building.
Scrow had green blood dripping from his face. He knew something was immediately wrong, his warrior’s instincts flaring.

He ran. He ducked as another explosion ripped a tech building down. They were under attack, but by whom.

He saw in a short distance the ground turrets opening fire, flash going across the sky, then more explosions. Turrets being taken out systematically

He ringed to the Furling defense centre. “Report”. “We are under attack”.

Another explosion ripped into the building. Tech clones (Asgard troops) had been reported coming through the ancestors ring.

Scrow, we have picked up Asgard bardagi (fighters), Scrow knew, that the Asgard were attacking and Eikstars (motherships) were in orbit, “Launch the ships”,

‘Reports are that many of the ships have been sabotaged”.
‘Is the secret weapon damaged?”
“We are not sure; no contact has been made with Jolinar”
Scrow’s blood ran cold, “Get the other members of the Furling council now”

By now, Tech Clones and many Asgard bardagi were streaming around and over the city. Another explosion and a fighter went down in flames. The turrets where doing their stuff, although he estimated about 80% of them had been destroyed.

On Orion’s Eik-lofðungr (flag ship), he was watching from the en-w¬īgh. (Command centre) A smile came across his face.
“Master, we are close to taking the planet” “Stay where we are, send in the fleet”

The Eikstars started aerial bombardment.

Scrow, we have a report of an attack on one of the chieftain’s planets (another Furling leader) but no news if they survived.

“Keep fighting”. The Furlings were a spiritual people, but war was in there blood.

“Master, incoming transmission from General Amir”
“Play”

Orion, it please General Amir your onslaught. Kill everyone, leave nothing standing. The super weapon the Furlings had planned to build must be stopped. They will pay for trying to steal the plans.”
“Of course, your word is to command”

The flagship roared as the pure light of destruction ran down to the planet. Even from space, Orion could see the explosion
“Chieftan Scrow, we must leave they have located our point and firing upon us”
“Scrow was a warrior, 150 years of age, continue firing, it is the way of our spirit fathers….”

NOTHING........

“Conquer the planet, take no hostages, and kill everyone”

“Turn the fleet to these coordinates”

The flagship and remaining Eikstars went into hyperspace. Another world was to fall this day.

Interlude..............

It was late afternoon on another the planet, the Furlings busy going about day to day business.
Another peaceful day, the double suns rising in the day’s sky. A cool breeze blowing. The sirens went. Furlings started to run to shelters.
“Contact Chieftain Scrow immediately”
“There is no reply, the space responder is dead”
“What, move” Jolinar was the commander of this station. There was nothing, the space responder was dead. A cold thought went his head, the homeworld was still there, or had that been take” He thought was brought to a sudden halt as fire was coming down from the sky.

All Scrow saw was a bright light, then darkness.

“My master, the planet is secured.”

Orion smiled. “They died well for General Amir”.

The Furling home world of Scrow, devastated, hundreds killed. The death of so many warmed Orion.

Jolinars worlds fared better, buildings secure, but what horrors would the Furlings encounter with the new ruling of General Amir.

Back on General Amir’s home world, he was inspecting another set of swords, crafted by the furling pit slaves. “Money seal”, “Yes general Amir”. “You did well again on the intel”. “Thank you general”

Many would question General Amir’s plans, but none dared to ask. Those who oppose the will of the Shadow Council will burn.

• Setech
  • Irregular
  • 27 posts
  • Reputation 32
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Nov 07 2015 4:42 pm

You can have such a good career in Hollywood! Really good scenario.

• Damont
  • Irregular
  • 80 posts
  • Reputation 51
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Nov 07 2015 6:51 pm

everyone would oppose the Shadow Council :P

• Hehdhdh
  • Irregular
  • 54 posts
  • Reputation -5
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I am the God of Devastation!
Nov 08 2015 3:26 pm

*Washes off the dirt and blood from ships*

• Eachigo
  • Irregular
  • 29 posts
  • Reputation 21
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • mmmmh... Insolence!
Nov 09 2015 6:08 am

Damn you are good at those scenario lines mate

>Cain

>Cain
  • Hehdhdh
  • Irregular
  • 54 posts
  • Reputation -5
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I am the God of Devastation!
Nov 09 2015 10:37 pm

He is good at writing and telling the story! Well done!

• Scrow
  • Irregular
  • 16 posts
  • Reputation 12
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
May 14 2021 8:22 pm

This is the best writing i have everseen

• Zirnitra
  • Irregular
  • 151 posts