• Sadeyes
  • Enthusiast
  • 238 posts
  • Reputation 151
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Potato
Oct 12 2015 6:06 pm

Why do you not just get it over with Shadowing? Get the messages sent that says SL is becoming a pay to play game and you have 7 days to pay or your account will be closed.

You added objectives which help out not just new players but all players. You said the naq was only producing that much to help the new players, yet any new person starting now would be losing out. Your adjustment of the naq in the market to "match the production decrease" went the wrong way. Anyone who spent before the market change kinda got ripped off a bit.

Then to really kick the none spenders and old players when they are down, you add the $30 or over spend each month bonus. So I ask you, why not just get it over with?

Sincerly, one pissed off Asgard-Lemur hybrid.
Sadeyes.

It's impossible. I hate it. It's evil. It's astonishing. I want to kiss it to death.
  • Shadowing
  • Devoted
  • 1440 posts
  • Reputation 240
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Captain of the boat or captain of the Sea?
Oct 12 2015 6:16 pm

Sadeyes what premium features are going to exist that is kicking it to non spenders?

Right now its just using trade all and the next few things will be graphical stuff.

What ever you can do or dream you can always begin it because boldness has genius, power and magic in it