• Zirnitra
  • Irregular
  • 151 posts
  • Reputation 51
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Black Dragon of Death
Oct 01 2015 1:48 am

On an unknown planet, lord Zirnitra’s hatak had just made orbit. “Kree Jaffa, prepare for my arrival”.
The Jaffa bowed and went as quickly as possible. Zirnitra was ready.

On the planet always laced in darkness below, the Shadow Council was meeting.
Zirnitra felt a slight unease. Zirnitra ringed down to the planet with 2 Dragon Guards.

As Zirnitra walked in the front entrance he noticed that the council guards provided by Amir lacked a forehead mark and carried two doubled edge swords. Zirnitra reached a large room which had walls adorned with gold and black marble. The ceiling must have been roughly 50ft, with light crystal imbedded into more black marble. To most Goa’uld this would be a appealing but Zirnitra was not impressed.

Zirnitra saw a Furling running along, tapping away on a tablet device with strange writings flashing on screen. “Good evening Lord Zirnitra” without looking up and he continued into the room.

General Amir was sitting in high throne chair, “Welcome Lord Zirnitra, it is good to finally meet, please sit”.
Zirnitra saw an Asgard out of his corner, “It is ok Lord Zirnitra, he is working for me” Amir replied calmly as Zirnitra growled with laughter.
"I am no normal Asgard, they are weak and sly, and I think we can agree Amir would not have brought me to his council otherwise" Lordorion stated with some agitation.
Amir raised his hand. “Let me introduce you to the other members of the Shadow Council. This is Darklord”
“It is good to meet you” Zirnitra nodded his head, “and you have met lordorion “who blinked few times"
Zirnitra could see lordorion much clearer now and was taken aback, as he had never seen an Asgard with clothes and carrying zat'nik'tel guns.

“And this is moneyseal; you met him as he walked past”. Moneyseal just smiled.
“Let’s get to business”.
Zirnitra knew his appearance had startled some. Standing over 7ft tall did intimidate most and his blackened skin made people advert their eyes.
Zirnitra sat down on the chair with some difficulty.

“I sent you data that moneyseal had been reviewing. It shows that the Asgard are working on a new weapon, which would give them a upper hand in the galaxy. This cannot happen. We must end this at once.” General Amir smashed his hand down on the table which made moneyseal jump. This Asgard council is talking about being peaceful, yet all along they are developing a weapon of enormous power. They are......., whats the word....... Lordorion said. “sneaky”.
“Yes, that’s a good word for it, sneaky. They need to be exterminated and shown who the true gods in this galaxy are. Therefore, it can mean only one thing my Shadow lords. WAR”!

Zirnitra roared out loud, lordorion look like he was smiling, but very difficult to see and Darklord who’s face now was hidden by his cloak smashed his fists on the table as he stood up.

Death us upon the horizon.

• Sadeyes
  • Enthusiast
  • 238 posts
  • Reputation 151
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Potato
Oct 02 2015 12:21 pm

Lol Zirnitra, I love the detail in your post. I think more forum posts should be like it and then they would be more fun to read. I would like to know in what way the Asgard are sneaky? Both Hamiler and Atum are brilliant dudes, I am not sure who else is in their alliance.

It's impossible. I hate it. It's evil. It's astonishing. I want to kiss it to death.