• Iapetus
  • Irregular
  • 107 posts
  • Reputation -16
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Sep 14 2015 5:49 pm

This is an idea I thought of to help people without alliances. Trade federations could have 10 slots for players as opposed to 5 for alliances but the members don't get to reinforce each other or see what is on allied planets. However each member pays dues to the trade federation and those dues can be put into stock or into funding a federation army that is controlled by the chairman of the federation (leader). It would also be cool if there was an option to just donate naq or troops to the trade federation aside from dues.

• Shadowing
  • Devoted
  • 1440 posts
  • Reputation 240
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Captain of the boat or captain of the Sea?
Sep 14 2015 10:45 pm

I like the idea of coming up with a separate system for single players that don't want to be in their own alliance. Idk about this idea though. Will need some thought.

What ever you can do or dream you can always begin it because boldness has genius, power and magic in it
  • Hamiler
  • Irregular
  • 127 posts
  • Reputation 77
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Hold Fast
Sep 15 2015 9:39 pm

>5 players in a ally we try that it didnt end well ally should also have a form of banking it would be silly to think that any gourp would not have one

what you could do is have different govement tpye for allys

like a feudal system and a Republic each has its pros and cons bla bla bla would add flavor tho

feudal control by one person and have like 2-3 lvls under that each lvl pays a tax or due to the lvl above (and in the snakehead allys fighting eachother) leader can do stocks giv naq aid and *leader may be able to build maybe bigger armys?*

Republic have a vote for leader once a month? have like votes to dec war tax etc etc

also bring in dec war forming ally peace deals and things like that

if there are going to be resources in game there should also be embargos

ofc this is all poorly writen but u get the main idea

Leader of the Asgard Fleet
  • Cakes
  • Enthusiast
  • 258 posts
  • Reputation 15
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Sep 16 2015 1:59 am

that was so poorly written that i dont think anyone got the main idea. not even cakes.