• Sadeyes
  • Enthusiast
  • 238 posts
  • Reputation 151
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Potato
Sep 02 2015 12:02 am

I don't play games like this often mainly because over time I get bored. Also because I can't help allowing my emotions to get the better of me. I have done my best to be honest, helpful, and to play fair. I will admit that I have been in alliances that have had some less than nice players. The thing is, you never get to know people that well until you are in an alliance with them. Someone that might be your worst enemy outside your alliance could be your greatest ally when part of the same alliance.

Yes I am now a member of Whatever. No, I did not know Irons was also a member before I joined. No, I will not be leaving the alliance because he is since that was not the reason I joined. I have no control over anyone in the alliance or what they do. If you are being attacked by one of the members, please talk to them not me. If I have done anything to make people question anything I have said in the past I am truely sorry. I will not break my personal agreements with those I have made them with on Abydos.

It's impossible. I hate it. It's evil. It's astonishing. I want to kiss it to death.
  • Cjamieson99
  • Respected
  • 640 posts
  • Reputation 203
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • LET'S GET THOSE TERRORISTS!
Sep 02 2015 12:17 am

Irons is not a problem. Anyone who thinks he is should look at the way Yamamoto has been plowing through people on a chariot made of money. Yamamoto finally has someone to play with.

If you get attacked by somebody, defend yourself, or ask your alliance for assistance.

Kelac! #1 cheater in the game, but you'll never catch me!
  • Axufuris
  • Irregular
  • 122 posts
  • Reputation 62
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Death to Canada
Sep 02 2015 12:29 am

Irons is a problem. He is a huge asshole that can't fight and not make it personal. He has a personal vendetta against me and my dad for nothing. So i will be at odds until one of us is gone.

Oh Hello There
  • Cakes
  • Enthusiast
  • 258 posts
  • Reputation 15
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Sep 02 2015 1:49 am

wut...

• Cjamieson99
  • Respected
  • 640 posts
  • Reputation 203
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • LET'S GET THOSE TERRORISTS!
Sep 02 2015 2:41 am

Zuff, none of this is personal. People like Irons and me just like to have fun and troll people.

Kelac! #1 cheater in the game, but you'll never catch me!
  • Sadeyes
  • Enthusiast
  • 238 posts
  • Reputation 151
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Potato
Sep 02 2015 10:22 pm

I agree both Irons and Kelac do enjoy their troll days. If you could actually see them you would realise how seriously they take trolling. They spend hours in makeup to actually look like trolls before they start. That is dedication. What you need to do Zuff is be like Bilbo and get them to argue until the sunrise. :D

It's impossible. I hate it. It's evil. It's astonishing. I want to kiss it to death.