• Iapetus
  • Irregular
  • 107 posts
  • Reputation -16
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Aug 24 2015 1:53 am

Ok before being ignorant i would ask you To read Galaxy chat on chulak it will show Zuff is lying and prove I am telling the truth.

I said "Zuff is a cancer to the game"

Kelac his own ally made fun of him for supposedly having " shol'va and ass cancer"

Furthermore kelac made insensitive comments such as "titty cancer isn't real sadeyes"

K now that I've cleared that up. Zuff is a lying self entitled prick with a hero complex. What's worse is I attemtped to reason with people who thought I was being unfair but he refused and said he would continue to attack me.

Let me just say this:

I plan to hit 10 million networh sometime next week. I will be arming anyone who wants to join the immortals but even if everyone joins Zuff I will kill him off of chulak and then I will come for who helps him. Or the reverse depending on how things progress.

Let the games begin :)

• Cjamieson99
  • Respected
  • 640 posts
  • Reputation 203
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • LET'S GET THOSE TERRORISTS!
Aug 24 2015 1:55 am

Zuff soesn't have ass cancer. I did not say that.

Kelac! #1 cheater in the game, but you'll never catch me!
  • William841
  • Irregular
  • 29 posts
  • Reputation 22
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • ok i am awsome
Aug 24 2015 1:57 am

WE ARE IMMORTAL!!!!!

william
  • Cjamieson99
  • Respected
  • 640 posts
  • Reputation 203
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • LET'S GET THOSE TERRORISTS!
Aug 24 2015 2:06 am

You used to be so nice, Willy, now you insult cancer patients.

Kelac! #1 cheater in the game, but you'll never catch me!
  • Axufuris
  • Irregular
  • 122 posts
  • Reputation 62
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Death to Canada
Aug 24 2015 2:11 am

He said my dad had it. He had colon cancer, he was not making fun of anybody he was defending and making a point you inconsiderate shol'va !

How am i self entitled, i have not attacked a single person in months! I have repeatedly said i do not want your stuff i would rather pass it to others. I'm not the one that thinks he's entitled to all the ss's and all the galaxy items.

And you did not try to reason with anyone so don't even lie about that. And your last line is exactly what i have been talking about to all of Chulak, everyone sees the actions of Irons, now stand up for this server with us. He's going to throw some naq at you and if you lose will just throw you aside, then when he doesn't need you anymore and gets bored he's going to start attacking others and you are not safe either. Ask the guys that got reset by him that were in his partner alliance!

Oh Hello There
  • Sadeyes
  • Enthusiast
  • 238 posts
  • Reputation 151
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Potato
Aug 25 2015 1:16 pm

If you need me to confirm what was said in the chat I would see that as a problem.

Frankly I am tired of all the name calling BS, in fact that one chat has done more to put me off this server than the updates shadowing did. I have done my best to tell the truth, even to enemies, there is times when you have to stay quiet. Such as planning a war, or 2 friends fighting and asking you for info on the other. Even then I don't lie, I tell them about the person and if they are good but not about troops or anything that can be lost in the game. You want the truth here it is.

When Kelac stopped playing, LT started planning on bringing the server to life. There was 2 targets chosen, Excellion or Enlil. I voted for Enlil, because he was active, he was bored as well, and he enjoyed a fight. Excellion was inactive, teched to the max, and I had a personal none hit policy with him. I tried to find out if he still played but nothing came of that. Soon after that Kelac put Irons as leader, due to not knowing him long enough or his style, I started thinking of leaving. I left after Irons chose Excellion as the first wake up target. After that I had no idea. I did see that Zuff only started talking again after being hit by Irons, I told people they were active. I knew that from Dakara. Now at first Irons was nothing like he is now, well he might have just had better control back then. I think it was the war with Enlil that he fought on his own that did it. We all know how that turned out and if you don't, tough you should have been here.

Now back to the original post. Yes, you said "Zuff was a cancer on the game." You then fell for Kelac's trolling or he misreading of what you said. I have to speak up for Spartanin here, I also almost laughed at the way Kelac said it. I didn't laugh because I was unsure if he was being serious, like I said most call it colon cancer not ass cancer. I have from time to time had to call something by a different name because I could not remember it's proper name. After I mentioned that my Nana died of cancer, Kelac did say "titty cancer doesn't count." That was a joke and he whispered straight afterwards saying sorry and it was a joke. I didn't respond because I was halfway through writing a comment.

Everybody happy now? I am so sick of this BS

It's impossible. I hate it. It's evil. It's astonishing. I want to kiss it to death.
  • Crusafier
  • Irregular
  • 15 posts
  • Reputation 14
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Aug 26 2015 2:34 am

I like the yellow ones. Thankyou.

From my perspective Irons hasn't changed since he started being active again, perhaps you all just see him differently now that you're on the otherside of the fence as alot were actively defending him when he was trolling enlil and I.

Now, as I have evolved with a healthy dose of Kelac insanity my level of apathy has grown and I see Irons trolling, he has made Chulak active again, gotta give him that, but he is a terrible supreme leader :P If only because he allows scrow to say bad things about him.

• Sadeyes
  • Enthusiast
  • 238 posts
  • Reputation 151
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Potato
Aug 26 2015 2:07 pm

I agree Crusafier, he did make the server more active. I still think if Irons tried to be more flexible and less "Bow before me or Perish" he could be the best supreme leader. Right now he is more along the lines of Olek supreme leading. He has been wanting to get rid of Rayn because she was "disrespectful" I have no idea what she said though.

It's impossible. I hate it. It's evil. It's astonishing. I want to kiss it to death.
  • Axufuris
  • Irregular
  • 122 posts
  • Reputation 62
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Death to Canada
Aug 27 2015 4:33 am

This is not how you make the server more active, this is how you kill it. He didn't make anything active. He made two people defend their stuff and fight back a little. that is it. The only thing he has accomplished with the way he talks and acts is cause new players to leave and not play, and cause old players to want to quit. Now i will admit, that is not all because of him. Shadowing has the most blame in this.

I didn't agree with what he was doing with Enlil and Crucifier before. And i was trying to help but it was during the busiest time in the last year for me.

Oh Hello There