• Iapetus
  • Irregular
  • 107 posts
  • Reputation -16
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Aug 21 2015 4:06 pm

So the three big people attacking me have declared they are leaving the server- it's not my fault they attacked me and continued to attack me. But anyway they say I want to wipe out everyoner on the server. Since they are leaving I have no reason to lie- I will not be wiping out everybody on the server that's ridiculous. Show me respect and I will return the favor

• Axufuris
  • Irregular
  • 122 posts
  • Reputation 62
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Death to Canada
Aug 21 2015 4:08 pm

You just lied right there, you are the one that caused me and zoof to come out of inactivity. You are the one that declared we would perish and had three alliances attacks us. Oh and pretty much every new player that shows up, you tell them to bow before you or you will wipe them out. Didn't you just reset someone this week for not bowing to you?

Oh Hello There
  • Cjamieson99
  • Respected
  • 640 posts
  • Reputation 203
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • LET'S GET THOSE TERRORISTS!
Aug 21 2015 4:09 pm

'They' doe not include me. If I quit, which I will in the next day or so if the game is not fixed, it will be because of an update.

Kelac! #1 cheater in the game, but you'll never catch me!
  • Axufuris
  • Irregular
  • 122 posts
  • Reputation 62
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Death to Canada
Aug 21 2015 4:12 pm

And you want to talk respect, go look at the forum post you posted when you first started attacking us. You are a delusional fool

Oh Hello There
  • Sadeyes
  • Enthusiast
  • 238 posts
  • Reputation 151
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Potato
Aug 21 2015 4:14 pm

When I said that you wanted to defeat all, I was reffering to earlier in the game. I knew you were joking and I was using that as a joke, sadly due to my ranting at Shadowing the joke was lost. I am sorry if what I said offended you, it was aimed at Shadowing and how it kinda looks like he favours the biggest spender. I will admit that I have no proof, after all the time playing and all the rumours it just makes me think that way. The "pet" comment was made because I remember both Kynell and Excellion being able to chat to Shadowing when he appears to not be around.

It's impossible. I hate it. It's evil. It's astonishing. I want to kiss it to death.
  • Iapetus
  • Irregular
  • 107 posts
  • Reputation -16
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Aug 21 2015 4:16 pm

No I'm unstable there's a difference.

• Cjamieson99
  • Respected
  • 640 posts
  • Reputation 203
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • LET'S GET THOSE TERRORISTS!
Aug 21 2015 5:46 pm

This Shadowing's pet nonsense is incorrect. Shadowing doesn't appear to favour spenders; I have never witnessed that sort of thing. He does, however, take advice from active players -- in this case, Irons. The problem is that Irons' advice was self-beneficial. Excellion was brought up in an earlier thread. Excellion would have made a ten page post about how flawed these changes were within the first hour. Irons just uses the excuse, "You just don't like it because you're not on top," and that is not true. It is clearly not good for the game. Anyone including Irons should be able to see this.

Kelac! #1 cheater in the game, but you'll never catch me!
  • Sadeyes
  • Enthusiast
  • 238 posts
  • Reputation 151
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Potato
Aug 21 2015 5:55 pm

Lol, we both are looking at the same thing but seeing something different. I have not seen Shadowing take player suggestions for big changes or medium changes. He has taken my tiny suggestiong of adding more galaxy items and possibly putting options in alliance intelligence to see either tech survey's or planet surveys seperately so it will be easier to check earlier surveys. To be honest I get paranoid in these games and it could just be the rumours making me see something that wasn't there.

It's impossible. I hate it. It's evil. It's astonishing. I want to kiss it to death.