• Sadeyes
  • Enthusiast
  • 238 posts
  • Reputation 151
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Potato
Aug 21 2015 5:33 am

I have to congratulate you Shadowing for you have done something great with these updates. I have always wanted to be able to say that and mean it. I do know of someone that will be thinking the same thing while patting himself on the back for giving him the idea. It is interesting that for months we hear almost nothing just a few comments about the new games. While it takes a few gaming sessions on League of Legends for the creator to come back. Then surprise, updates that change the game from pay to win and those who can't pay hide and grovel. To pay and you can't lose, ever the rest be screwed. Even a blind man, in a cave, on a planet, that is being devoured by a black hole, can see how much this favours spending players, with one of them ROFLHFAO. So many people gave you game suggestions that were not impossible but they were brushed aside and most were a trillion times better than what you have done. I understand the SS reward, that is a good motivator for fighting. However making the SS achievement rewards limit so high is showing that you have lost all care for the none paying player. You have put a status limit as well as a build limit on SS, also with the lack of networth protection a newbie can join the game. Then like many newbies do they fall for the stupid line of "link me a planet I will not attack you I will give you naq" only to find a few seconds later he has been reset by Onak gliders. Then he announces he will not be starting again and then quit. People have always claimed you had a favourite/pet player, normally the current biggest spender at whatever time it was. Kynell was meant to be your first "pet" the constant rumours of naq supplying. Then Olek became the next "pet" however he was not actually tame and bit back before being sent to the farm. Excellion was then rumoured to be the "pet" and if he was he was a decent selection. Now I have a theory on why he quit, before he quit people were telling me that he had changed. He had become nasty and would no longer listen if you made a little mistake. Completely different from idealistic free the servers Excellion who I had gotten to know a little bit. Could it be that he wasn't obeying his handler and the choke chain got pulled a bit too much he choked to death? Now we have the new "pet" Irons, the one who wanted to make Excellion perish and free the galaxy from his evil :D hahahahaha. Although something is new, the "pet" evolved into a friend/game-advisor. Also before this is denied and I am made out to be crazy :) Irons was expecting the changes before they were announced. Now a paranoid person might look at all that and think W.T.F but I am sure people are not that paranoid.

Once again Shadowing, congratulations on the pathetically super updates that have turned a winnable war between Lost Tribe and Immortals into a very likely loss. However Irons might get his original wish, of wiping everyone out and being the only person in the galaxy.

Message from the mind of crazy. You may take our troops lives, our planets, everything we have fought for, while giving it to lacky's so far up your ass you no longer use your own legs, so dumb that if you did not show them what to do they would probably find a way to attack their own planets, BUT! you will never take our flip flops.

It's impossible. I hate it. It's evil. It's astonishing. I want to kiss it to death.
  • Axufuris
  • Irregular
  • 122 posts
  • Reputation 62
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Death to Canada
Aug 21 2015 5:38 am

I couldn't agree more with this, except i'm confused on the excellion part. He did change a lot towards the end, that i can agree on. And don't forget, it's not only lost tribe against immortals. It's lost tribe and the Z's against immortals and both of us still stand no chance because he probably makes more naq than both our alliances put together.

Oh Hello There
  • Axufuris
  • Irregular
  • 122 posts
  • Reputation 62
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Death to Canada
Aug 21 2015 5:41 am

On that same note Sadeyes, have you noticed how everytime there is a large war, game changes suddenly come out of nowhere and they really seem to heavily favor that pet at the time?

Oh Hello There
  • Cjamieson99
  • Respected
  • 640 posts
  • Reputation 203
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • LET'S GET THOSE TERRORISTS!
Aug 21 2015 5:52 am

Okay, I am not sure I agree with everything Sadeyes has said here, but I understand the real point he is trying to make, hidden behind his drug-addled rants fresh out out of the loony bin.

Stations are now insanely over powered. You want to make it harder to hold onto many stations, but in fact you are making it much easier by giving ridiculously high benefits to these people -- myself included. 20 points maximum in each field is reasonable.

The objects, which prior to yesterday nobody cared enough about to hold onto, have now doubled in power and stack. They stack, something which was suggested by the person who was collecting things that nobody else cared enough to have, after he had collected them.

Anyone who holds all objects and has many stations -- the ability to change race/person/tech makes it worse, but I don't care about spending, it is necessary for the game and is not off-balance -- is virtually unstoppable. They can send 6 attacks at you while defending against your other attacks using 5 walls of gliders on each of your targets, which they can move around with their 6th spot. The server becomes worthless and inactive.

I would go on vacation at this point if I hadn't already committed to fighting Irons. I suggest everybody who is not fighting do that.

BTW: Irons has well over 1,000% production from stations and objects alone.

Kelac! #1 cheater in the game, but you'll never catch me!
  • Sadeyes
  • Enthusiast
  • 238 posts
  • Reputation 151
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Potato
Aug 21 2015 4:54 pm

Thank you Kelac for translating for me. My mind was racing trying to get the info out but I couldn't find the right words and started to ramble. I am glad someone could see through the ranting and to the point I was trying to make. While Kelac suggested 20 points each max for SS I was originally thinking 50 each but I think 20, maybe 30 at the limit would work better. As for the galaxy items, I wasn't sure what the stacking meant at first but I do now. I was thinking something slightly different as it would help create more fighting. Maybe allow 2 to stack and then if you capture 3 or more it works against you. For example, you hold 2 naq fields both give 100% extra to your base production. If you take a 3rd then it goes down and it only gives 50% from all 3. Take the 4th and it starts reducing your production. The same could go for the battleship and phlogs in terms of defense and attack bonus. Then just get rid of that stupid naq tech line that takes 10K points to get 1.0% extra.

It's impossible. I hate it. It's evil. It's astonishing. I want to kiss it to death.
  • Crusafier
  • Irregular
  • 15 posts
  • Reputation 14
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Aug 24 2015 5:41 am

Maybe he just needs to get rid of naq fields on chulak?