• Systemlordbaal
  • Irregular
  • 7 posts
  • Reputation 1
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Mar 01 2015 2:20 pm

While its true that the shields on an Ori Mothership are stronger then those on a Goauld Mothership I still feel that it's a valid point 1-2 Al'kesh ramming a single mothership even under cloak so that the MS doesn't know its coming wouldn't collapse the shields....wouldn't do any damage and the mothership would quickly regenerate its shielding

like I said it's similar to when bra'tac ram's that Ori Mothership.....the Mothership is about 3-4 times the size of a single Goauld MS

• Dissenter
  • Irregular
  • 84 posts
  • Reputation 44
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Mar 11 2015 6:45 pm

Again missed the point. The al'kesh would be cloaked so the mothership would never see it coming, and never raise it's shields. No shields! Even a baseball would destroy a mothership without shields, travelling at the maximum speed of an al'kesh. Just as a well placed bullet kills a person, a well placed al'kesh would destroy a mothership, easily.

• Gtomk
  • Irregular
  • 1 posts
  • Reputation 1
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
May 05 2015 8:57 pm

@Systemlordbaal You keep going back to the Wiki for canon based arguments, yet you get YOUR canon facts wrong (if your standard for facts is the wiki content). The wiki page for the Al'kesh specifically says the bomber has shields.

<< Previous 1 [2]