• Sc91084
  • Irregular
  • 1 posts
  • Reputation 0
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Jan 07 2015 2:20 pm

all my plantes have been sieged or taken over by another player. Since my last two planets are sieged I want to just reset the game as I can't really play it and I don't know how long a siege lasts. Why can't I find a reset button like the tutorial video shows?

• Pokerbank3
  • Irregular
  • 19 posts
  • Reputation 7
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Jan 07 2015 2:23 pm

have you message the player? probably he will remove his fleet from your planets

• Cjamieson99
  • Respected
  • 640 posts
  • Reputation 203
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • LET'S GET THOSE TERRORISTS!
Jan 07 2015 2:32 pm

Resetting has been disabled on all servers.

I don't agree with it for that very reason. There needs to be another way. Maybe if a player has not launched an attack in the past 24 hours and not taken over a station or planet in the past 3-5 days.

Anyway, your only hope is to message Shadowing to complain - which someone needs to do - or ask someone to help you clear them. Siges last until the person sieging moves off of the planet.

Kelac! #1 cheater in the game, but you'll never catch me!
  • Excellion
  • Enthusiast
  • 296 posts
  • Reputation 118
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Never back down, never surrender, no fear
Jan 07 2015 3:33 pm

Resetting should be available but there was a bug with it so it has been disabled. A player who attacks others should not be able to reset for ?1 - 3 days after their last attack.

For now, just wait and if a player is sieging your last two planets they will likely bomb it and be done soon. If you need further help, reach out to System Lords Support.

I hunt the sheep of war...
  • Lordthor
  • Irregular
  • 4 posts
  • Reputation 3
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Jan 08 2015 1:33 pm

I think you are all missing the bigger picture hear...at least we will not have people attacking us and resetting immidiately afterwards so we cant strike back.

• Quidproquo
  • Irregular
  • 154 posts
  • Reputation 59
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • We all want something: QuidProQuo.
Jan 15 2015 6:24 am

The multi bomb and tag attacks are bad but there has to be some other way. There should be an option to reset in three situations. But keep the reset locked till then.

1.) You have less than 5k net

2.) You are seiged on all planets

3.) You have not attacked in a week

This should fix that.

@QuidProQuoTheHelper

The chosen one, savior, and ultimate survivor. Will work for zambooki(coffee+vodka)