• Joe12
  • Irregular
  • 38 posts
  • Reputation 4
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Jan 01 2015 10:03 am

no one said nw should have any thing to do with it people just not reading full statements and just commenting.

smeg head
  • Cjamieson99
  • Respected
  • 640 posts
  • Reputation 203
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • LET'S GET THOSE TERRORISTS!
Jan 01 2015 10:28 am

Yeah, you 3 can pat yourselves on the back as well, lol.

And I don't think there should be no change. I think that most of the changes are for the best, and that he always reverses the ones that aren't eventually. This is not the best way to go about it, but I have found that there is no point in arguing with him or telling him what to do because he just doesn't want to hear it. And with him, if you just reason with him, he'll usually hear you out and reconsider - unless he's hart set on it, in which case he will do it anyway and we get to say "I told you so" a month later.

I also try not to bother thinking about Abydos any more, it is too late for that server. There is no way to fix how the SL council works without robbing Black and Yamamoto of hundreds of dollars - and obviously he can't do that.

For future servers though, a 25 (25 is what he agreed to) station limit is necessary.

Kelac! #1 cheater in the game, but you'll never catch me!
  • Hamiler
  • Irregular
  • 127 posts
  • Reputation 77
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Hold Fast
Jan 01 2015 5:08 pm

as hitler im on the SL and im sure im only like 10k NW i agree tho u should have to work for it not just be peaceful also SL should do something there should also be a other fourm of SL for the other races

Leader of the Asgard Fleet
<< Previous 1 [2]