• Kayleigh
  • Irregular
  • 40 posts
  • Reputation 19
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Dec 28 2014 1:08 am

>>Hilarious. Can you even read? I said him farming you and others is just as bad as having multis.<<

I can read. Can you comprehend? Well, I'm going to answer my own question and say no.

How is farming people in the game - WHICH IS ALLOWED - the same as having multis - WHICH IS NOT ALLOWED?

You poor poor numpty.

• Iapetus
  • Irregular
  • 107 posts
  • Reputation -16
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Dec 28 2014 1:18 am

Excellion you cheated I didn't end of story enough of your fluff. And Kayleigh the funny part is you were the one who didn't comprehended what was being said.

• Kayleigh
  • Irregular
  • 40 posts
  • Reputation 19
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Dec 28 2014 1:22 am

I think you're protesting too much. You're just making yourself look guiltier and guiltier. And while your drivel leaves a lot to be desired. I understood. And I notice how you avoid answering my direct questions.

Toepick!

• Excellion
  • Enthusiast
  • 296 posts
  • Reputation 118
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Never back down, never surrender, no fear
Dec 28 2014 4:29 am

I cheated?

Not once did you or anyone else even provide one thing related to me that might have been considered cheating.

My gaming ethics in System Lords have been and will continue to be nothing short of the highest standards. Your entire campaign has been nothing but an attempt to smear my good name.

Until now, I have kept the affairs of players focused on the individual server. I believe most players would agree this is an exceptional circumstance.

You have exploited the game in the past and present and have now lied about me intentionally.

This does not include Dragon / Masterryu as he already has admitted his actions, he never accused me of wrongdoing and has accepted his reset. It also does not include Black as he left your ally before any of this and his gaming ethics are not in question.

In the best interest of the game, I declare war on you and anyone who supports you, which includes any current members of your ally. It is highly likely they participated with you in this scheme. You need to remember this is a small gaming community. They know me. They know you. Nothing more needs to be said. Let's play.

I hunt the sheep of war...
  • Cjamieson99
  • Respected
  • 640 posts
  • Reputation 203
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • LET'S GET THOSE TERRORISTS!
Dec 28 2014 4:41 am

YAY! WAR!

Kelac! #1 cheater in the game, but you'll never catch me!
  • Iapetus
  • Irregular
  • 107 posts
  • Reputation -16
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Dec 28 2014 5:02 am

like I said, power trip. And for the record, you had no proof I cheated, that did not stop you from making wild accusations. You started this forum mess, dont put that on me. Now go write your essays elsewhere.

• Kayleigh
  • Irregular
  • 40 posts
  • Reputation 19
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Dec 28 2014 6:25 am

You have no proof HE cheated - and he provided proof he didn't. All we have is you trying to yell louder than anyone else. Just makes you look guiltier, Ipecac.

<< Previous 1 [2]