• Excellion
  • Enthusiast
  • 296 posts
  • Reputation 118
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Never back down, never surrender, no fear
Dec 27 2014 8:47 pm

I was shocked and surprised to find my name mentioned in the message which went out from Shadowing today on Dakara. For my name to be lumped in with a player who is known by the community of exploiting, and also for it to be suggested that I may have exploited or cheated in any way, is nothing short of offensive.

Shadowing has since shared with me "I have no idea of what is going on and this is how I am going to handle it."

So my main focus is I want to ensure the community is aware I have no cheated or exploited, I have never done such, and nothing should be inferred in that regard with respect to the latest announcement.

The short version is, I provided very strong evidence of several players in The Golden Path ally using multis and exploits. In return, they denied the accusations and said that solely based on my high networth I must be cheating. No evidence whatsoever has been shared to that effect, so I am being singled out solely for having high networth. That is the short version and most players should stop reading here. If you desire additional details, below is the message I sent to Shadowing earlier today.

Three additional thoughts:

1. Armedncrazy should definitely be included. The only reason his networth isn't higher is I hit his fleet today.

2. I was proud to see Kelac reset on all 3 servers today so he can start over FOR THE FUN OF THE GAME and rise up again, working with new players as he does. Frankly, Dakara is only a week old and I'll be back at the top within a week even if I am reset. I have thought of following Kelac's footsteps but I dunno. Anyway, I am sort of indifferent to the idea of resetting. The thought of resetting itself doesn't bother me but for it to be suggested I did anything the SLIGHTEST bit wrong and that is the reason, is unacceptable.

3. Shadowing, I am very disappointed to see you handle this situation in such a manner. I realize you are busy but to throw your hands up in the air isn't right. Also, to lump me in with any other player is not right either. If you wish to allow the community to respond, allow them to respond SEPARATELY for me and Iapetus. Also consider some players at the top may vote based on their desire to rank higher as opposed to what is right.

That's all. E-mail to Shadowing below.

Respectfully,

-Ryan, Trinity on Dakara

I hunt the sheep of war...
  • Excellion
  • Enthusiast
  • 296 posts
  • Reputation 118
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Dec 27 2014 8:47 pm

Hi Shadowing,

You inquired about my networth on Dakara. Below are the complete details on this topic. It is very long but I wanted to err on the side of providing too much info so as to address any questions.

Some of these details are confidential and I ask you to exercise caution in what you share with others.

-----
Dakara "Fair to play" learnings

Shadowing, here are the complete details of my networth on Dakara. I'll gladly make this into a forum post or share in any manner you deem most helpful. I would also like to add I consider my actions to be of the highest quality and supportive of the best gaming ethics. If you disagree in the slightest, I'd love to hear feedback.

1. My background. I am the #1 ranked player on both Chulak and Abydos. That did not come easy. In my opinion, there are a combination of four factors to succeed in System Lords or any similar game: player activity, player knowledge (game knowledge + experience), discipline and relationships with others (i.e networking / goodwill). Clearly, buying naq and building credits contributed to my success on those servers, but it is my firm belief that without the sale of naq and building credits, the gap between me and most other players would be greatly widened. They gain more of a benefit from those advantages than I do. I have not bought naq on either server in months with the exception of "naq pack" allies on Abydos and most of that naq is sitting in my depot, and a large chunk (millions) was spent changing buildings on planets and space stations. You know most of this, but it is important to be clear here.

1. The new objects (Phlogiston, etc) were scheduled to be launched 24 hours after the server launched. On Abydos, Enlil obtained the Phlogiston before it was even announced. I found both of the other objects by scanning the galaxy quickly. I obtained the Battleship and have kept it ever since. I could have EASILY obtained the Naq Field but a friendly ally obtained it first. I didn't feel right taking it from a friendly ally so I stood back and watched as another friendly ally took it.

On Chulak, I was the first person to find and land on all 3 objects. My ally mate Voldy took over the battleship while I took the other 2 objects. Ultimately, we gave away the other two objects and I kept the naq field. My point is, I have repeatedly proven to be the fastest and most capable player on two servers with locating and grabbing these objects. On Dakara, I also found the objects immediately as you know. In fact, I found them before you launched them. As an ethical player, I informed you of this fact and included HOW I found them (i.e. linking their names) so you could fix the issue. I also advised you to move them so I did not retain an unfair advantage. When the objects were launched, I was unable to obtain any of them because of the massive military forces used by the members of TGP (The Golden Path) ally. I was shocked to see the size of their military forces less than 24 hours after the server launched. I even placed 1 jaffa on the gated planets near the objects and they gated in thousands of jaffa, losing 500 due to the 1 gate defense on the vacant planet. The loss of 1500 naq less than 24 hours after the server launched is HUGE for anyone, but not for them. They didn't care at all. They not only grabbed all the objects but they actually had multiple motherships.

2. I asked you how they acquired so much naq. The only logical way was at the expense of buildings. They would have skipped spending any naq on buildings and saved it all for military. That move would be most unwise and hurt them badly over the next couple days. Those objects are simply not worth it...yet they didn't skip buildings. In fact, you looked and determined they were producing over 50 naq/cycle less than 24 hours after the server start. It simply is not possible without either an exploit or some "special" factor.

3. Outside of the "ally exploit" you mentioned, all of these players dropped protection. You and I thought it may have been so they can trade naq from other accounts. You logged into 10 accounts and checked them and didn't see any trades. You later realized trading naq between players was disabled on Dakara. You checked for the wrong thing. What should have been checked for is manually disabling protection on the multi accounts thereby allowing the others to attack them and take half the naq (7500). Even gaining 7500 naq less than 24 hours after server start would provide a significant advantage. Based on their networth, they clearly each repeated the process multiple times. If spent in the most efficient manner possible, 15k naq = 1k networth. They beat most of the server by 5k networth. I am highly confident if you look at their NEWS you will find attacks made on accounts which are clearly multis during the protection period. They cheated.

4. You made an adjustment with Dragon removing some of his networth. The problem is your actions were not close to far reaching enough. First, he was still at the top of the networth list after the adjustments. Second, his ally mates who clearly benefited as well were not touched.

5. Here is networth list shortly after protection ended: http://imgur.com/ldlCc1E Here is my networth at the same time: http://imgur.com/YCzKlku They had 3x my networth. Even if they obtained 30k instead of 15k (you have the ability to check each account but I strongly believe if any of them did indeed receive the extra naq, not all of them did) it does not come close to justifying that gap. While I did have some imperfections in my start (I didn't realize the 200 building requirement for planets was lifted), I was very active with building and maximizing production on every level the first 5 days.

6. Look at these players. Iapetus, the ally leader and the person at the top of the networth board after Dragon was reset, is not in the top 100 networth players on Abydos. Sure he can say he doesn't buy naq (only you know the story on that) but Voldy doesn't either and he reached the top of the boards. Bottom line, none of these players had any success on either Abydos or Chulak. I kindly suggest that Voldy, Enlil and myself are among the top players in the game with respect to activity, gaming knowledge and disciple. While none of us are perfect, we absolutely blow these other guys out of the water. There is no reasonable way for them to be ahead of us at all, not to mention 3x our networth.

7. Voldy spoke to you and you correctly shared you can't police all activity on the server. At the time, I had NINE incoming attacks. The TGP ally used exploits to gain a MASSIVE advantage, and then tried to gang bang me. Here is a screenshot of the NINE attacks they launched at me shortly after protection ended: http://imgur.com/t9hdyOw You can see the first attacks landed at 3pm PST. Protection ended at 11am PST, I have 2 hours of dragnet and mines, and they didn't launch from the closest planets.

8. My 2700 networth was mostly buildings. I had 1 glider. The first 3 attacks were just jaffa and I could defend against them with the 1 glider and a few turrets. After that, I could not come close to defending against the motherships. It was unquestionably clear their intent was to reset me, then my ally mates. At this point, there were only 3 viable options:

a. Reach out to you for help. It would be an emergency call saying "hey, they are attacking us, it's unfair". We already had this discussion with you multiple times. I shared it originally when the objects were launched and you did not find any issue. I again shared it regarding Dragon and you reduced some of his buildings and military units; however, he was still left as the top networth player on the server. Voldy reached out to you and that is when you shared you couldn't police all player exploits on the server. This option was not viable.

b. We could accept our fate and be reset. This option is never viable for us. We are fighters.

c. We could fight back. In brief, neither Enlil or Scarface (Voldy) had any naq. They put everything into buildings. They could not help at all. I had 5 hours to find a way to defend myself.

d. I was too busy working things on my end to talk to anyone. Voldy or Enlil not only contacted you regarding the situation, but they reached out to other players and shared how these players were exploiting and it was bull cha'tii . Several players knew Iapetus commonly used exploits on Abydos and they trust Voldy and Enlil, so they offered to help. [Name removed] allowed me to hit his planet which provided me with a bit over 12k naq. [Name removed] allowed me to hit her planet and I got a few thousand naq. I also had some naq which allowed me to build my first mothership. She also helped with drones and infiltration. Kayleigh just started an account on Dakara yesterday. She is a live player but does not intend to play on Darka. Her intent is to assist me and our ally by provided naq, drones, etc. I'll pay them all back with plenty of interest once the current war is settled. They are welcome to help on either Abydos or Chulak as well.

e. It was then that I went to my spreadsheet and started looking for all the players who just came out of protection and were good targets. If you recall, I pointed out to you earlier how the players with low networth were likely multis and I requsted you to remove them from the game. It is FAR better for me or any other player than the multi owner to hit them. Accordingly, I began farming the accounts they and others likely set up. I know nothing about any ability to get 7500 more than once from any account and I never did such. I would certainly know if I did. Many of the accounts were already farmed but I did catch enough planets freshly out of protection to build a second mothership and defend against the attacks. Fortunately, they did not synchronize the attacks which left me enough time to move the ships around.

9. When the attacks ended, their networth continued to rise. I began very aggressively farming every player as soon as they came out of protection. I checked every 2 hours so I could beat others to the 7500 as much as possible.

10. It was then I noticed many of these planets had exploitative setups. I shared multiple examples with you. I found Iapetus sieging 6 planets and all 6 had the same setup 100 naq mines, 100 homes, 1 gate, nothing else. I killed his 1 jaffa and took the naq (less than 1000 naq was on each planet at the time so I got about 200 per planet x 6 planets).

11. I have continued to perform these actions. Today I have reset AT LEAST a dozen accounts and likely more. These accounts have 10 or 11 networth, zero buildings. When I kill the 100 jaffa, only the planet remains. 1 bomber vacates the planet. There is a bug, which I sent to you separately, where these accounts are remaining in the system even though they have no planets.

12. I am working on taking the objects now. When I am done, I will use my bombers to begin bombing the planets with 100 naq mines and 100 homes so they can't be farmed. Of course, you are welcome to remove them from the game as I previously requested. I have always advocated for removing inactive accounts. The only bad part is if all of them are removed, and there is no player protection, some players will get hit much harder. I understand your inquiry but my high networth is due to my exceptional player activity. I am not working this week and have played the game constantly at my pc. Some of my actions have been:

visiting every planet in every sector to map out ownership

sharing the above with my ally and also updating it

scanning the galaxy for ships such as Trade Alls, waiting for the ships to land then pillaging the naq. I did this to Armedncrazy just a few hours ago. I earned over 5k naq. This effort helps raise my networth and keep his low.

I changed race to Goauld Navigator. I am earning MUCH more naq from playing aggressively so I am not trying to compete by generating naq on planets but rather from attacking and stealing it.

I have the help of numerous others who are droning, infiltrating and scanning the galaxy for me. When things settle down, I will help pull them up. It is fantastic teamwork.

The combination of the above has lead to my networth. If you desire any further details please let me know. -Ryan

PS. I have been completely transparent with you regarding all details. My sincere interest is for System Lords to be the best it can be, which includes being balanced and exploit free. From a selfish perspective, those conditions strongly favor my playstyle.

• Excellion
  • Enthusiast
  • 296 posts
  • Reputation 118
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Dec 27 2014 8:52 pm

A quick thought....

I would only be too happy to allow my account to undergo any and all scrutiny from representatives of the community. Perhaps a member of the Asgard Council could mediate such as Atum or ???

I mean, Asgards are supposed to mediate disputes, right? :P

• Intrelzar
  • Irregular
  • 44 posts
  • Reputation 19
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Joma secu
Dec 27 2014 9:03 pm

Let me get this right....

*Short story* You was under attack and reached out and pillaged every gram of naq u could find with the help of some other?

Joma secu
  • Iapetus
  • Irregular
  • 107 posts
  • Reputation -16
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Dec 27 2014 9:14 pm

Only skimmed because unlike you I have other stuff to do. What I gathered was your claims on me are subjective without evidence. Dragon cheated which he did but i was unaware of. I chose not to immediatly email shadowing about a networth glitch so I wouldn't be left at an extremely high networth. I am new and didn't realize I was under the effect of the networth glitch for some time and thought it would only be fair to farm while I could because there was no going back from that networth. That is the only thing I have ever "exploited". I also gathered that you had several friends act as multis for you (Todd and Kayleigh god knows how many others). Which is just as bad because you justified the cheating by seeing I was sieging an inactive. You should be banned.

Have a good one

• Excellion
  • Enthusiast
  • 296 posts
  • Reputation 118
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Dec 27 2014 9:26 pm

@Intrelzar, yes.

@Iatepus:

"That is the only thing I have ever exploited" - multiple ally mates of yours from Abydos have shared you repeatedly and knowingly exploited on that server.

" I also gathered that you had several friends act as multis for you " - The players you mentioned are LIVE players and are free to act as they wish. In fact, Todd and I have never been friends before. I actually reset him when he started on Chulak. I had attacked him and taken planets from him on Abydos. He was moved by the situation as it was explained to him by Voldy and felt he should help.

"You should be banned." - You say that because you don't like me but have never offered the slightest suggestion I have done anything wrong on any level.

On the contrary, you removed your protection 4 days early and began attacking accounts which were clearly multis and gained tens of thousands in naq by doing so.

What I suggest is that our accounts are investigated by either Shadowing or, if he is too busy, a representative from the community. Any anomalies can be shared with the community. My account is as clean as it gets, period. I ended my protection 30 minutes early, not 4 days early. As it turns out, I didn't attack anyone in that time either. Every bit of my networth is readily explained. Can you say the same? How did you have 2 motherships right after protection dropped?

It is clear. When you have new accounts on Dakara that don't have any accounts on Abydos or Chulak, that don't have any paid items like adv tech, the ended their protection early and didn't have any space mines or turrets, those are your multis. I have none. I'll be a reset that my account has ZERO and your account has many, along with Armedncrazy.

• Iapetus
  • Irregular
  • 107 posts
  • Reputation -16
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Dec 27 2014 10:03 pm

"Account is clean" stealing from people who aren't interested in the server is not clean play its as dirty as making a multi. I could get dozens of friends and family to make an account and play for five minutes and decide they don't like it. I'm sure they would kindly give me everything they have but that's fair right?

You should be banned because you are a negative influence on the game by resetting new players by using cheats.

It's all clear now who was truly annoying shadowing. If he read half of that post then god bless him for being so kind as to entertain your repetitive lies and complaints.

• Cjamieson99
  • Respected
  • 640 posts
  • Reputation 203
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • LET'S GET THOSE TERRORISTS!
Dec 27 2014 10:54 pm

Excellion reset a new player using cheats? I didn't catch that part... Because he never said that, lol.

Kelac! #1 cheater in the game, but you'll never catch me!
  • Kayleigh
  • Irregular
  • 40 posts
  • Reputation 19
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Dec 27 2014 11:44 pm

HAHAHAHAHA

I get home from work tonight to see that a presumably 'new' player is accusing me of being Excellion's multi. That's precious. I live on the east coast and he is on the polar opposite coast...

What a complete and utter numpty you are.

""Account is clean" stealing from people who aren't interested in the server" Do you realize how may people have planets on any of the 3 servers and for one reason or another aren't interested in the server? Maybe they trade all once a week. Should we NOT take advantage of the fact they aren't careful? Isn't that part of the object of the game? And just because I'm not 'interested' in the new server doesn't mean I wouldn't be just as happy as when I started back on Abydos - doing my own thing and making naq. And for many months, I wasn't in any sort of alliance - I was learning the game and - GASP - making naq. Who are you to judge why I make or don't make a toon on any server? And who are you to judge who I help or don't help - or how I help or don't help? Helping could also be jumping in an alliance to defend an attack to later leave and meander on my own.

You're reaching - to make yourself seem to have less dirty hands and less guilty. In this case, you're much better keeping your mouth shut than proving to all what a numpty you truly are.

I suspect Ipecac is someone who played before. And yes, I deliberately and carefully typed your name incorrectly. And yes, I am calling you the syrup that induces vomiting.

• Iapetus
  • Irregular
  • 107 posts
  • Reputation -16
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Dec 28 2014 12:15 am

Hilarious. Can you even read? I said him farming you and others is just as bad as having multis. To Kelac: he estimated in his post that he reset around 12 players bombing there planets through another exploit that auto destroys planets.

• Semper
  • Respected
  • 615 posts
  • Reputation 6
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Let the Galaxy Burn
Dec 28 2014 12:25 am

INTERESTING!

• Excellion
  • Enthusiast
  • 296 posts
  • Reputation 118
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Dec 28 2014 12:43 am

@Iapetus, you're upset at getting caught. I understand. But your posts are all complete nonsense.

The multis your ally created were new accounts that were registered and that's all. They had 10 networth which represented the 100 jaffa on a new account. Some of them had 11 networth because they were on a gated planet.

I asked Shadowing to delete the 50 dead accounts on the server that are clearly multis, just like I have asked him to delete inactive accounts ever since I began playing. As usual, he did not take action. Just like I and most other players farmed inactives, I farmed these accounts. Instead of keep farming them like you, I did everything possible to get rid of them as soon as possible. If you take 1 bomber to a planet with no buildings and you bomb, the planet is vacated. If that is the player's only planet, the account is reset. That is not exploited but gaming basics.

And the irony with you doesn't stop. You repeatedly and knowingly exploited on Abydos. Your nw dropped to 5k even though you had plenty of planets and motherships. You farmed inactives using the networth exploit, now you criticize me for farming your multis? The entire galaxy is freely farming the planets. I just caught you doing it and stopped you.

Stop babbling incoherently. The facts are very clear. You never amounted to anything on Abydos. Your networth is not in the top 100. Likewise on Chulak. You aren't very active. You don't understand gaming basics. You are now equally done on Dakara. You simply can't play straight up.

QQ and BB

[1] 2 Next >>