• Iapetus
  • Irregular
  • 107 posts
  • Reputation -16
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Dec 26 2014 5:37 pm

I am deeply disturbed that there is a vicious hypocrite roaming these forums. I discovered a post around five minutes ago that seemed to make a wild claim about another player in the game without sufficient evidence to back his claim. Worst yet I have found evidence that the player making the claim has done the same thing to reach his high networth! does the nameless top player have multis? After reading that forum post im convinced! he must right? How could he have achieved such a networth.

Well after recovering from the massive wave of stupidity flowing over me I considered, what if this player was simply attacking a player who followed the correct build for Dakara but forgot to place turrets as many new players on Dakara have done (or have very few). No no, I told myself this would be too unlikely which led me back to the multi theorey. Perhaps it is a multi! But then a little bit of reflection forced another question upon me. Could it be another player's multi? what proof is there that it is this top player's multi? I cannot think of any. But it is equally likely to be any other players. But then again it could still be the top player's multi, we have no evidence against this claim. Well a hero player that shall remain nameless valiantly has messaged shadowing hundreds of times over the course of his untold thousands of hours devoted to this game brilliantly illuminating concerns and complaints about gameplay (I nominate him to run this game by the way). Just thinking of the dozens of screencasts and pdf documents that this player has sent to shadowing has sent shivers of joy down my spine. And to further my appreciation of this player I only have to think of the half dozen times he has requested shadowing to look into this top player's account to search for multis.

Unfortunately, Shadowing unable to find evidence of this claim was unable to take action. But then, I was suddenly swept to tears. I discovered something horrible about my hero! How could it be, that he on December 25th 7 pm GMT lept from 2,563 networth to 4,678 networth! and yet again lept on December 26th 11 am GMT jumped from 4,678 networth to now 7,641 networth! But i eased my worries by falling back on my reverence and appreciation for this player. He of course took advantage of his flawless strategy to maximize his production and just hadnt spent his naquadah. BUT I WAS WRONG! This is when I truly began to worry about the morality of my hero. Could he have committed the heinous crime he so valiantly wrote about in the forum? I calmed myself, no never, his production was far too high...he must have had the naquadah field he must! BUT NO, this player did not on december 25th his planets were all red meaning he had less than 75,000 slaves and I was distraught to also discover that he did not control the naquadah field! How then could he have reached this networth!?!?! This led me to one conclusion. I was stunned, shocked, unable think. But there was no alternative. After finding out that his tech was maximized in the agent column to gain an extra 1% endurance back an hour I was forced to accept the unacceptable. This hero, this player of such acclaim, who has devoted enormous quantities of time to the game, committed the crime which he deemed to be appalling. HE STOLE FROM INACTIVES, STOLE FROM MULTIS, STOLE FROM ALL THAT HE COULD REACH WITH HIS AGENTS.

So in response to his accusation, did I steal naquadah from that player? yes. Did I siege his planets? yes.

Do I have a multi? no. I really want you as I am sure you have done to check with shadowing as many times a day as he will entertain the complaints to check into my account for multis. Please I really do encourage you as long as Shadowing is not annoyed.

Do you have a multi? I sure hope not. Someone with such high morals and perfections could not dream of doing such a thing.

Did you steal from inactives and other players multis? The answer is yes and most likely.

Please keep your complaining garbage off this forum, and try not to talk trash about other players without HARD evidence and proof. As you complained so strongly about in your forum post, no one likes a troll. And if you would like to get into such a -troll- dialogue, I will pass the baton onto Armedncrazy.

Have a good one.

Iapetus

• Cjamieson99
  • Respected
  • 640 posts
  • Reputation 203
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • LET'S GET THOSE TERRORISTS!
Dec 26 2014 6:57 pm

I'm not sure if this was supposed to be some kind of joke, but it was very hard to read. The lines of text are way to wide, Shadowing. And there was just too much, next time PLEASE just stick to the facts and what you have to say.

There is nothing wrong with stealing from inactives and other people's multis. If they exist they exist, and you can steal from them if the game lets you. It's making a second account that is a problem.

I am thinking this "unknown hero" or whatever is Excellion?

I'm sorry, this post has lost me. I still don't understand what the point of it was. I'm not sure what you are event talking about. The only thing that seems apparent is that much of what you're saying seems to be incorrect.

Kelac! #1 cheater in the game, but you'll never catch me!
  • Iapetus
  • Irregular
  • 107 posts
  • Reputation -16
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Dec 26 2014 7:15 pm

What about it is incorrect? Some of it is subjective like excellions post but I made a very easy to understand summary at the end of the post. I suggest reading excellions post first as it is in response to his accusations.

• Cjamieson99
  • Respected
  • 640 posts
  • Reputation 203
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Dec 26 2014 7:22 pm

It seems that throughout your post you were accusing Excellion of having multies. Maybe not, but it was too confusing to know what you were really saying.

The difference is that Excellion came out of protection with 2k net and you guys all came out with 6-9k net.

• Iapetus
  • Irregular
  • 107 posts
  • Reputation -16
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Dec 26 2014 7:31 pm

Incorrect. I was not accusing Excellion of having multis please reread my post. Also the reason for that is we dropped protection as soon as that option was available and hit every player that dropped protection. Soul can attest to that.

• Cjamieson99
  • Respected
  • 640 posts
  • Reputation 203
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Dec 26 2014 7:36 pm

I did read your post. Anything that is actually relevant is hidden within a wall to nonsense text, and I don't care to deal with that over something this silly.

• Iapetus
  • Irregular
  • 107 posts
  • Reputation -16
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Dec 26 2014 7:39 pm

What is silly is the garbage rhetoric he is posting on the forum because he is offended that someone dare try to fight him while he is on his power trip. The wall of words was in an implicit commentary on the hilarity of the length of his posts while also getting the point across that he is a hypocrite in many regards. Don't talk about me to rile up the community and you won't have to deal with my posts.

• Cjamieson99
  • Respected
  • 640 posts
  • Reputation 203
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Dec 26 2014 7:58 pm

There is no power trip...

whatever his name is got reset because Shadowing looked into it and found evidence that he was cheating.

And he welcomes people to fight him... just not like that. Actually fight him, don't hide behind multies and exploit the game to get a huge advantage.

Can we just play the game already?

• Iapetus
  • Irregular
  • 107 posts
  • Reputation -16
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Dec 26 2014 8:02 pm

First of all dragon only ever said like 5 things to us. We were completely unaware of what that guy was doing. He suddenly resets I said what happened on abydos and he responded #magic. I would love to play the game but I can easily point out two incidents were Excellion went full out keyboard warrior on me.

1: that forum post 3 hours ago without any hard evidence

2: when I asked what happened to dragon and he responded "I guess one might question your leadership".

I would much prefer to stay in my alliance chat but if you take it to the forum I will meet you there and if you take it to galaxy chat Armedncrazy will meet you there as well.

• Iapetus
  • Irregular
  • 107 posts
  • Reputation -16
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Dec 26 2014 8:05 pm

And yes Excellion is clearly on a power trip no one is on every hour of the day just to save their empire and no one spends ridiculous amounts of time writing posts that come in three volumes just to try to sick the community on a player attacking him.

• Hellhound1384
  • Irregular
  • 70 posts
  • Reputation 33
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I am the Dude
Dec 26 2014 8:35 pm

Maybe its just me but I think Vito's forum post was focused on Dragon. He is the one that was clearly the cheating kresh'taa . I want to respond to one thing from this post. You said you guys dropped early to attack people that dropped protection early. I get maybe one or two misguided players would drop early but that you would be able to hit enough people to jump in net is questionable, I think that is why dragon was reset. It's one thing to find a player that dropped early but to find the naq that they started with but had not used yet is highly suspect. That screams of deals made from the other servers. I am not saying you yourself did this but I am guessing that is one way dragon did to grow that fast.

Si vis pacem, para bellum
  • Iapetus
  • Irregular
  • 107 posts
  • Reputation -16
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Dec 26 2014 8:43 pm

There is no doubt in my mind now dragon did that after talking to Shadowing. But I can tell you right now I did not and I dont think anyone else did either. Also, my net was only 1-2k higher than Excellions during the protection period.

[1] 2 Next >>