• Kayleigh
  • Irregular
  • 40 posts
  • Reputation 19
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Dec 18 2014 4:36 am

You know what, Kynell/Monster/nomdujour... I'll grant you, it's been fun posting on here and getting you all upset. Crazy amusing for me and others, but I'm starting to feel badly for you. Almost feeling pity for you. You're so angry and hate me - and while in the grand scheme of life, it's hilarious you waste so much hate on a person in a video game... when I look at you in pity, I realize how very sad it is that you do. So, you go on and waste your emotions on someone you'll never meet - I'll do my best to limit my goading you. I must, however, allow for the moments of weakness. Because, you really do make it SO easy. But I'll let this post get back to its purpose.

And one more thing, "Oh-oh-oh, and by the way, Y-O-U-apostrophe-R-E means “you are,” Y-O-U-R means "your!"

• Kynell
  • Enthusiast
  • 240 posts
  • Reputation 127
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Dec 18 2014 2:12 pm

your the one who hates me and is getting upset by this post and crying, i work most of the day but when i have a couple hours spare i come online here to troll kelac and now as your making this to fun and easy for me i have moved you up the troll list and been trolling you on this topic for a while, so please dont stop posting as your making this fun for me and alot of people to read.

shel kree U noob

<< Previous 1 2 [3]