• Cjamieson99
  • Respected
  • 640 posts
  • Reputation 203
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • LET'S GET THOSE TERRORISTS!
Dec 17 2014 5:14 pm

You're just nitpicking through the facts and picking out trivial parts to give you a reason to hate me. It's how you have always argued, and it's not how arguing works -- at least not someone with a real argument would argue. People do this when they are losing, and it's pathetic. Just accept the fact that it's over and you involved yourself in it. It may have been 2 or 3 weeks after you involved yourself, but that time does not mean it goes away and it's a new issue, it was the same issue.

Wrong post to start this on anyway.

It's a post about new changes, good or bad, and saying shel kree you is not productive.

Kelac! #1 cheater in the game, but you'll never catch me!
  • Kayleigh
  • Irregular
  • 40 posts
  • Reputation 19
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Dec 17 2014 5:32 pm

Only you, Kynell, or whatever name you go by these days, would derail this thread to make it about you.

Back to topic, and not to name names, but I just heard this comment from some friends on Abydos...

"I hate resources"

"Kind of a game killer".

My one comment to Voldy was this: Why do you send us notices AFTER the changes and not before? You know at some point you're about to implement drastic game changes, why not send out the emails beforehand? Give people time to adjust and figure out BEFORE you throw the game into upheaval again? But this latest message to us came what, 24+ hours later? It's pretty clear from an earlier response by you, that you think these things out 'months' ahead...

One other thing about test servers. So you have to write out code twice? I would think it would be completely worth it to work out the kinks and bugs before you test it out on the live servers.

• Cjamieson99
  • Respected
  • 640 posts
  • Reputation 203
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Dec 17 2014 5:54 pm

This will probably be a hated idea, but I think it has merit -- especially after you removed naq buys from the market and will need a new way to make a living.

You could charge people 10$ to have an account on the test server. Of course, because you would be asking money for it, you would have to market it appropriately and give at least 24 hours for the people paying to use it a chance to try things out before implementing them on the real servers. This would solve a lot of people's issues, or at least give them an alternative, and make up for some of the money that you are losing out on by not having the market any more.

***And if they don't like the fact that they have to pay for it, you can tell them that it was a free players idea. :)

• Excellion
  • Enthusiast
  • 296 posts
  • Reputation 118
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Never back down, never surrender, no fear
Dec 17 2014 6:15 pm

The idea behind an account on the test server is to locate bugs and provide feedback prior to changes going live. As for me, I gain no enjoyment at all from the test server. To the contrary, it is work but, for the betterment of the game, I am willing to make the sacrifice. I would never pay for an account on the test server. Perhaps others may feel differently but I couldn't imagine that being the case.

I hunt the sheep of war...
  • Cjamieson99
  • Respected
  • 640 posts
  • Reputation 203
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Dec 17 2014 6:29 pm

Could change this 1 week reset server every week and make it interesting and different most times with new ides, before adding them to the main servers.

That would be fun and less of a HUGE impact on servers that people have been playing for months.

• Hamiler
  • Irregular
  • 127 posts
  • Reputation 77
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Hold Fast
Dec 17 2014 6:39 pm

make asgard OP RACE WAR NOW

Leader of the Asgard Fleet
  • Kynell
  • Enthusiast
  • 240 posts
  • Reputation 127
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Dec 17 2014 6:51 pm

kayliegh your also a noob, your statement about me making this thread about me is normal crap from your dirty mouth, it was kelac who mentioned about you guys starting a war with me, i never mentioned anything about it.

he brought it up because i called him a noob and told him to shel kree you, after i said shel kree you he brought up about the war.

like i replied to him bringing up a war, me telling him to shel kree you noob has nothing in the slightest to do with some past war so why he brought that up is up to him.

i simply said shel kree you noob because kelac is a noob.

its my mouth to say what i want with it, like you use your mouth to come up with bullcrap, i like to use my mouth to randomly come on to chat or forum posts and tell kelac to shel kree himself for the lolz

• Portermoore
  • Irregular
  • 17 posts
  • Reputation 10
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Dec 17 2014 7:37 pm

The only real change I dont like is the mobile interface continuously switching between 2 screens is annoying and interrupts the game play at least for me. I like the idea of the resources, will there be a way to steel someone's resources?

LordSnow: My wolf will devour your soul
  • Kayleigh
  • Irregular
  • 40 posts
  • Reputation 19
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Dec 17 2014 9:32 pm

I have a dirty mouth? How many of my words were censored compared to yours? LOL

Kynell/Monster/whateveryoucallyourselfthesedays - you brought on all of the mess because YOU are a bad leader - YOU wanted to play both sides - and YOU couldn't handle the fallout from YOUR choices.

By the way, you absolutely made this about you - Voldy responded to your first post.

And to quote Ross, "Oh-oh-oh, and by the way, Y-O-U-apostrophe-R-E means “you are,” Y-O-U-R means "your!"

• Axufuris
  • Irregular
  • 122 posts
  • Reputation 62
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Death to Canada
Dec 17 2014 11:55 pm

I don't understand why he acts like it is so hard to have a test server. I develop for a living and for years every developer i have known sticks by the rule of always having a test server to have things tested first. It is fairly easy to deal with making changes on the test server and merging them into your current changes when you use a repository like GitHub.

Kelac you said no one is mad about the changes but i am. I am pissed that i have to go through 300 buildings plus 70+ ss's just on one server. I've done it once before and i'm just shel kree ing tired of it. Getting rid of naq from the market was an A+ thing. It needed to be done long ago.

Oh Hello There
  • Cjamieson99
  • Respected
  • 640 posts
  • Reputation 203
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Dec 18 2014 2:17 am

Oh, well yeah. I forgot about that Chualk buildings thing when I said that. But yeah, if he does that I doubt anyone will bother playing any more. I went though 300 planets once, I don't want to do it again. It's no fun and takes a few hours to do.

But I don't think he is going to remove buildings on Chulak any more.

• Kynell
  • Enthusiast
  • 240 posts
  • Reputation 127
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Dec 18 2014 4:05 am

kay its clearly wrote here if you actually looked and stopped whining for once and making a topic about you and trying to start trouble as always, kelac brought up the previous war as a misunderstanding because he thought i was mad still because i was trolling him here on the forums calling him a noob and telling him to shel kree .

like i said to you and i wont say this again, i alway say shel kree you to kelac and call him a noob wether me and him are friends or not, its good trolling from one troll to another.

so pull your head out of your ass and stop turning this good topic into your personal love for me when clearly your the only person here who holds a grudge still, get over it, its a war game so stop crying.

as for censors yes i do use them alot because i like them so shel kree you, kresh'taa , tal lak , slut, gonach , shel kree er, KREE YOU.

<< Previous 1 [2] 3 Next >>