• Black
  • Irregular
  • 4 posts
  • Reputation 0
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Dec 16 2014 7:03 pm

Those of you that play both servers and want to move naq, or slaves from one to the other message me (Black) in game. I will give you the exchange rate. You will need to agree to the rate and send the naq, or slaves first. I will also need the planet to deliver the goods. Yes, you can trust me, but if there is foul play, you will not get it returned. For instance, you sent the naq to me only to have an ally steal it so that I would have to pay it back. That sort of thing. Black don't play that! If you don't trust me, then don't message me in the first place.

Also, I am willing to sell slaves for naq.

I look forward to doing business with you,
Black

• Cjamieson99
  • Respected
  • 640 posts
  • Reputation 203
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • LET'S GET THOSE TERRORISTS!
Dec 16 2014 7:12 pm

How would you do this?

I can only imagine that you would be accepting slaves on one server and giving them on the other in exchange. If so, you would need to say what server you are in need of slaves for. Obviously that server is Abydos, since on Chulak slaves are not an issue. So nobody in their right mind would do that exchange.

You have unlimited naq on Chulak, so again, I can only assume that you would be accepting it on Abydos. If this is what you are doing, I am completely against it, as it will throw off the balance of Chulak and ruin it for everyone; however, if this exchange is going on, then I, too, would like to offer this.

For any naq you would like to give me on Abydos, I will pay it back at three to four times the amount on Chulak.

Abydos name - Kelac
Chulak name - Voldy

***Edit***

I will also let you spend a night with Demogorgon's wife!

Kelac! #1 cheater in the game, but you'll never catch me!
  • Black
  • Irregular
  • 4 posts
  • Reputation 0
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Dec 16 2014 7:26 pm

I too, am not in favor of the idea. It is the obvious result of the rule changes. If I didn't think of it first, then somebody else would have. So I would like to take the role on, and try to do it as fairly as possible, Before others make it even worse. How it is used will depend on those that message me. I knew many others would try to copy it. It is not like I have it trade marked. So feel free to message me, Black on both servers.

• Cjamieson99
  • Respected
  • 640 posts
  • Reputation 203
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Dec 16 2014 7:36 pm

Well there is a simple solution: don't do it. Don't be the one to start it, and discourage others from doing it themselves. By starting it, you are only encouraging others like me to follow and say, "Well he's doing it, I might as well do it too. It would be foolish of me not to, right?"

Often one of the biggest complaints in this game is: "The big alliances control everything." While in "reality", that only makes sense and it would be illogical to be lenient when it comes to power and control, but in a game like this, it only works if everyone can be happy and has a chance. Which is why we have decided to distribute the special objects in such a way that we hope creates tension over them and will have them being passed back and forth for weeks to come. It is a great way for people to gain status and gives them something to fight over while working towards 300 planets and 70 stations.

We realize that these objects can be easily abused in the hands of one single alliance, and that since our alliance is currently towering over the rest, that alliance would be us. So instead of saying, "If it's not us, it will be someone else," we have decided to let everyone else have their fun with them. If the do end up in the hands of a single alliance, that's okay, it's part of the game; and it is a good way for us to gain status and play the game as well. I'm not saying that we will control these objects and that if one big alliance gets them all we will "step in and correct it," but I am just saying that if one alliance controls them for a few weeks and others do not have the balls to try them, I might try them myself for fun, and that once I have it I will hand it off to someone else, simply because I don't need it.

This is a perfect example of how you don't need to exploit something simply because it is there to be exploited, but rather, you can help prevent it from being exploited in the future.

I don't pretend that you don't all love me and think of me as if I were some sort of hero for coming up with this game changing idea... But come on, I'm only human like the rest of you -- you could all be as awesome as me if you tried!

• Black
  • Irregular
  • 4 posts
  • Reputation 0
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Dec 16 2014 7:49 pm

I agree, only the dishonorable should message me. But if that is the state you find yourself in. Then, by all means. Message me before somebody takes off with your naq. Cause I won't.

• Cjamieson99
  • Respected
  • 640 posts
  • Reputation 203
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Dec 16 2014 8:01 pm

Black hates children and worships Satan.

Come to me before giving your naq to.... Black.

I mean, the name itself, can you really trust a guy like that?

***I'm joking, of course -- Black doesn't really hate children.

• Excellion
  • Enthusiast
  • 296 posts
  • Reputation 118
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Never back down, never surrender, no fear
Dec 16 2014 8:31 pm

God will never forgive you for this!

Oh, and I will buy slaves on Abydos in exchange for slaves on Chulak at a 10:1 ratio.

If Shadowing has any sense he will remove the trading from the game. Already players are talking of paying real money to each other for naq.

PS. In case anyone doesn't know and goes religious on me, the "god will never forgive" quote is something Zerotee said to Voldy when Voldy attacked him. My reference is a joke in reference to the ridiculous idea that any actions in a video game are of interest to God. Game on!

I hunt the sheep of war...
  • Cjamieson99
  • Respected
  • 640 posts
  • Reputation 203
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Dec 16 2014 8:40 pm

Or that God even exists.

• Kynell
  • Enthusiast
  • 240 posts
  • Reputation 127
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Dec 17 2014 4:47 pm

selling 10m naq on abbydos for real $ pm me for details!

• Excellion
  • Enthusiast
  • 296 posts
  • Reputation 118
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Never back down, never surrender, no fear
Dec 26 2014 7:48 pm

"selling 10m naq on abbydos for real $ pm me for details!"

I have $2.37 along with a free Big Mac meal coupon AND an autograph copy of Sheryl Sandberg's book Lean In. Send the naq to my any of my planets and give me an address so I may send all the items listed in this amazing offer.

I hunt the sheep of war...