• Dissenter
  • Irregular
  • 84 posts
  • Reputation 44
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Dec 15 2014 5:25 am

Since the Scientist class only has armor/shields at this point, I'm going to assume Shadowing is still looking for 'simple' ideas to make scientist a unique class. If anyone has any good suggestions, please add them. I don't have any brilliant ideas, but here's what I've got:

1. +20% spydrone defense
2. +40% gate defense (sounds like a lot but when you consider furling/architect can get over 200% efficiency with tech, which boosts gate defense, it's really no big deal)
3. Ignore 25% of turrets when attacking (seems like maybe a scientist could disable some of the turrets)

Please add your thoughts.

• Kaarramma
  • Irregular
  • 47 posts
  • Reputation 27
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Nefertiti (you figure it out!)
Dec 15 2014 5:40 am

I like the idea of eluding the gate defenses, I had an idea and not sure how it could be made. What if that specialty also had the ability of cloaking, basically cloaking everything from view including spydrone and infilration, but there would have to be a down side too, maybe reduction in % of their own agents or spy drone recovery? This cloaking could add a new kewl ability because if you attacked them it would be blind, could be 1 jaffa or 600 motherships +.
I am sure this idea can be tweeked, just thought it might be neet.

Life begins as a spark, I am the mother of many more to come!
  • Shadowing
  • Devoted
  • 1442 posts
  • Reputation 240
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Captain of the boat or captain of the Sea?
Dec 15 2014 5:46 am

Ya they are getting the ability illusionary forces. makes spydrones show incorrect information.

Asgard or tactician will get something where illusionary forces works when attacking.

Regular technology is coming back into the game and asgard and scientist will get bonuses for this.

What ever you can do or dream you can always begin it because boldness has genius, power and magic in it
  • Kaarramma
  • Irregular
  • 47 posts
  • Reputation 27
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Nefertiti (you figure it out!)
Dec 15 2014 6:05 am

FREAKING AWESOME....)breaks our the beakers and chemicals(

Life begins as a spark, I am the mother of many more to come!
  • Chaldean
  • Irregular
  • 44 posts
  • Reputation 24
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Dec 16 2014 12:41 am

10% chance not to get the plague when attacked

Mother of Magic