• Sadeyes
  • Enthusiast
  • 238 posts
  • Reputation 151
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Potato
Dec 10 2014 11:26 pm

The Demo, Dante thing gave me this idea.

A new tab to be added that allows you to challenge people 1 vs 1. The tab would give the conditions of the 1 vs 1. It could be the first to be lowered to a certain networth. It could be a fight to the reset. It could be a fight for naq, where a random vacent planet is chosen and one must hold against the other. The Naq would be decided and both sides would put half on the planet and winner takes all. The challenge mode would block any help from alliance or access to the market.

It's impossible. I hate it. It's evil. It's astonishing. I want to kiss it to death.
  • Cakes
  • Enthusiast
  • 258 posts
  • Reputation 15
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Dec 10 2014 11:35 pm

sounds like a lot of coding and time. Something more feasible might be a bounty system.

• Chaldean
  • Irregular
  • 44 posts
  • Reputation 24
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Dec 11 2014 2:25 am

I like it

Mother of Magic
  • Moneyseal
  • Irregular
  • 58 posts
  • Reputation 36
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Defeating a sandwich only makes it tastier!
Dec 11 2014 4:21 am

Awesome idea sadeyes I would like this as well. Seems like it would be a lot of work like cakes said, but I think it would be worth it in the end. Also I like the idea of a bounty system as well. However I still think we need to be able to official declare wars on alliances. All would be nice. :D Maybe one day...

Lord Money$eal
  • Dissenter
  • Irregular
  • 84 posts
  • Reputation 44
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Dec 11 2014 4:40 am

If you don't allow other people to attack them, friends in different alliances would just use it to escape being attacked.

• Axufuris
  • Irregular
  • 122 posts
  • Reputation 62
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Death to Canada
Dec 11 2014 3:34 pm

This would be pretty sweet. Lot of work, but pretty cool

Oh Hello There