• Icewolf
  • Irregular
  • 10 posts
  • Reputation 7
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Nov 04 2014 7:41 am

Here is something that might be of interest. Have it that when you attack another player's planet that it gives a small percentage chance of gaining tech points. If you take the planet over it could be a slightly higher chance. It would be something that could help players that are not able to buy like some of us can.

• Hawkleg
  • Irregular
  • 29 posts
  • Reputation 18
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • mmfwcl!!
Nov 04 2014 7:51 am

if your talking about adv tech i disagree
in every "free to play" game i've ever played there is always something that can only be attained by means of spending money.
if want free points to use play the gnt trivia and win points

whoop x2
  • Icewolf
  • Irregular
  • 10 posts
  • Reputation 7
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Nov 04 2014 8:01 am

Yes I was talking about the advance tech points. I myself have 100 so I'm not wanting them for myself since mine are full.

• Demogorgon
  • Enthusiast
  • 224 posts
  • Reputation 109
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Nov 04 2014 8:17 am

Yeah. No. To be honest, people are lucky that shadowing lets people win tech points as they are buy only bonus. I think it would be better if when seging a world, there should be a small chance of getting a technology report on the player. But for now, buy or win are the choses.

• Cjamieson99
  • Respected
  • 640 posts
  • Reputation 203
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • LET'S GET THOSE TERRORISTS!
Nov 04 2014 1:02 pm

Yeah, that seems like a weird idea. It doesn't seem to have much of a point to it. Why would attacking a planet give you tech? Sure, you can make a whole story about how "in real life" you would steal the enemies technology or something, but it's a game, not a show.

If you want adv tech to be free in any way, maybe he could work something in to reward activeness, like 2 points a month where you are online every day, or something like that. I don't care either way, but that idea makes a bit more sense.

Kelac! #1 cheater in the game, but you'll never catch me!