• Quidproquo
  • Irregular
  • 154 posts
  • Reputation 59
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • We all want something: QuidProQuo.
Oct 23 2014 5:27 am

Draggard started a good idea. This needs to be thought of. In chulak we have absolute chaos. Small cell groups and multiple sister alliances. I propose the top 10 alliances in chulak come to a like agreement. I believe that atum has good ideas, and some as Excellion pointed out here need a little tweaking. I like how the forum is more active recently. Please keep this up.

As I have not given my identity in game I believe that my open opinion does not matter here. Though I think this needs to be discussed. I will stay silent until I need to make a point. Thank you for your time, please discuss.

#DisciplineFromDiscord

@ExcellionTheElocutioner

@QuidProQuoTheForumFanatic

The chosen one, savior, and ultimate survivor. Will work for zambooki(coffee+vodka)
  • Excellion
  • Enthusiast
  • 296 posts
  • Reputation 118
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Never back down, never surrender, no fear
Oct 23 2014 6:35 am

I believe I shared this points in response to Atum but will summarize here:

1. Chaos is not a bad thing. When you have organization you have power and politics ruling which means abuse of that power. It's reality. The chaos is good. You don't see everything owned by 1 ally who is making all the rules.

2. How do you determine "top 10" ally. By networth? Status? Something else such as activity?

3. What about the active players not in an ally? What about the changes such as when ally #11 steps up and becomes ally #10?

4. What is the purpose of this group? To suggest game changes? Anyone can do such in these forums. Shadowing is very approachable. To keep order through collective power? That has never been a good idea.

I hunt the sheep of war...
  • Quidproquo
  • Irregular
  • 154 posts
  • Reputation 59
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • We all want something: QuidProQuo.
Oct 24 2014 6:23 pm

I meant a galactic summit like the goa'ulds used in the show. I believe that it should be based on alliance status.(as networth can be bought. The status must be earned through battle.{or by bs like what lordjay did. I just don't agree man.} Not by any other way but status.) If #10 falls to 11 then they lose their status in the summit. If two sister alliances are in the summit then the weaker of the two is not counted, and #11 gains a vote. All this would be is a giant Congress/supreme court(americans) Parliament(British) ect. Bringing the other galaxy "heads" together to make a decision of major importance.

The summit could talk about allowing 1v1 battles in the powerful alliances instead of each hiding behind red-tape.

How to best divvy up the "lesser goa'ulds" (These ones are safe to hit those need to regain their footing, let them breathe.)

How to stop bullies from arising. (p.e. is trying to come back let's stomp them here, here and here. example only.)

Beyond that nothing else. But again, I should have no say. I did not name myself. I am only protecting my idea. This should be decided by the masses. We have one opinion thus far,(I waive my own.) Can I hear some more please?

The chosen one, savior, and ultimate survivor. Will work for zambooki(coffee+vodka)