• Quidproquo
  • Irregular
  • 154 posts
  • Reputation 59
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • We all want something: QuidProQuo.
Oct 03 2014 1:59 am

Firstly, This is neither a introduction or a farewell but I had nowhere to post this...

Okay, To all the people who visit this topic; I salute you. You all make this game fun. Even when we bicker and fight I enjoy this game.

I wanted to find a place where I belong and after awhile, I believe I did. I have played this game in the past and will continue to do so. Because I met some really great people on here. I still chat with a good bit of them in real life. I am so humbled by what shadowing has done here.

Now I know, "but Quid <reason to not like the game> don't you agree?" No I don't, not on this post. On this post I just love you guys. No homo, ok fine, Homo-sapien. I have a few people to thank personally but If I didn't name you then don't be offended. You just need to chat more on the forums.

@ZuffTheZenith Thank you for being a great friend, your posts made me laugh man. Greenland for the win!

@Kelacopter You are my partner in crime on this 3rd battlefield, I got your back too man. Thank you.

DemolitionDemo(you don't like hashtags so I didn't give you one but you still get the name.) Thank you for starting trivia man, it gives us all a good time and free naquadah. GNT needs to be more than once a week! haha.

@ExcellionTheElocutioner Thank you man. You are always there to question me when I need to be. You are the voice of reason here. Keep being awesome. #5000ReasonsWhyHeIsCool

@ShadowingTheAlmighty (your ego is welcome lol) You made a great game, and you really do look to the players for advice and that makes you the best sysadmin I've ever had the chance to meet. Please give us feedback on our feedback though. Thank you.

@321me Thank you for space aids. That is some funny stuff, but you need more than just those three.

@LordJay777 You have really good input on alot of topics, I like your style. Even If we don't see eye to eye on some things. You are cool people.

@Progeekzy For never logging out. You also have interesting views on multiple posts too. Thank you for contributing.

@Hellhound1384 Thank you for your input on the forum. Even If we don't agree on things, I love debating. #MasterDebator lol Keep being "The Dude"

@Allan1991 Thank you for trying to kill us all. Haha, naah man, I'm just kidding, Thank you for your Ideas, Keep them coming! Remember, a blind man with an uzi eventually hits something. lol Still thank you dude.

@Hawkleg Thank you for stating your opinions in the forum as most don't.

@Sadeyes I've only seen you on maybe two topics, please speak up. Stand up and be counted! Thank you for contributing. I hope to see more of you.

@Dissenter Your name intrigues me, I am curious why your name is dissenter. Either way, Thank you for spending time on the forum, please contribute more.

@Binar Even though you insulted me, thank you for getting on the forum to do so. Please post more I'd love to hear YOUR Ideas.

@LordSnow Your name is cool as hell (#VeryPunny) I'd love to see you on the forums more. Post some Ideas or Just B.S. with us. The forum is nobody's and everybody's.

@Batman Thank you for your service. You are not the hero chulak wants you are the hero chulak deserves! (If you are reset pick that name again dude. You are funny.) Also, visit the forum sometime, We'd love to talk to you.

@Pakelika You are Pretty funny man Post more stuff here. The forum needs funny. Thanks for being so chill all the time.

@Kayleigh You seem to have a lot to say on abydos. Visit the forum sometime we'd love to have you. Thank you for playing.

@Langish For being annoying, haha. Keep being you man. Join the forums too.

@Solanine You are hilarious. Join the forum we need more people. You are intelligent and funny, the perfect mix. Thank you for being you.

@Endersshadow Dude I miss THE TACO! You were hilarious. Come back dude!

@EVERYBODY ELSE!!! You guys are the life-blood of this game. Without you, This game would crumble. Thank you for choosing to play this magnificent game. I love each and every one of you. (legally) Please join the forums and Give us your input. We are only strange, when you're a stranger.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
These need some feedback Shadowing, please?

Mine: One Two Three Four Five

Kelac's: one two three four five

Excellion: Excellion and Shade at the end. Excellion Two

Other posts: Artashir Jbutler Demogorgon

Just a little feedback?

#SystemLordsForLife

#UniversalLoveForEveryone #OkNowBackToKillingEveryone

@QuidProQuoTheHumbleServantOfTheForum

The chosen one, savior, and ultimate survivor. Will work for zambooki(coffee+vodka)
  • Kayleigh
  • Irregular
  • 40 posts
  • Reputation 19
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Oct 03 2014 2:01 am

You are very sweet to include me in your post. :)

Like my picture? :D

• Hamiler
  • Irregular
  • 127 posts
  • Reputation 77
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Hold Fast
Oct 03 2014 2:10 am

Tits or gtfo

Leader of the Asgard Fleet
  • Quidproquo
  • Irregular
  • 154 posts
  • Reputation 59
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Oct 03 2014 2:13 am

Yes I do, I love the 11th doctor. His hair is enviable... Mr. sandshoes is the best so far. Though I like the new one's cynicism.

#DoctorWhoRocksYou

@KayleighTheBadWolf #CaptainJackWantsToThankYou

UPDATE:I misspelled your name, my bad.

The chosen one, savior, and ultimate survivor. Will work for zambooki(coffee+vodka)
  • Kayleigh
  • Irregular
  • 40 posts
  • Reputation 19
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Oct 03 2014 2:16 am

OMG the tag to me. I love Jack. He's yummy. And the face of Bo - they need to do a series on that. Just saying. Get David back!

• Portermoore
  • Irregular
  • 17 posts
  • Reputation 10
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable

Im glad you enjoy my name. I still dont know who you are

LordSnow: My wolf will devour your soul
  • Cjamieson99
  • Respected
  • 640 posts
  • Reputation 203
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • LET'S GET THOSE TERRORISTS!

BAHAHHAHA HAMILER!!!

And who the shel kree are you... I must know...I NEED TO KNOW!

Kelac! #1 cheater in the game, but you'll never catch me!
  • Quidproquo
  • Irregular
  • 154 posts
  • Reputation 59
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Oct 03 2014 2:26 am

@Kelacopter I'm not leaving. I say it in the first sentence. I'm just honoring people on the forum.

@Hamiler Please be nice this is a serious post. Go be rude somewhere else.

@Lordsnow I am a fan of GoT as well. He is my second favorite character, The midget is first. #TyrionForTheWin

@KayleighTheBadWolf I'm glad you approve.

• Cjamieson99
  • Respected
  • 640 posts
  • Reputation 203
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • LET'S GET THOSE TERRORISTS!
Oct 03 2014 2:26 am

What Hamiler said.

Kelac! #1 cheater in the game, but you'll never catch me!
  • Hawkleg
  • Irregular
  • 29 posts
  • Reputation 18
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • mmfwcl!!
Oct 03 2014 2:27 am

awesome post man much props! whoop x2!
and thanx for the mention

whoop x2
  • Quidproquo
  • Irregular
  • 154 posts
  • Reputation 59
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Oct 03 2014 2:31 am

I was asked to post tits or gtfo. I am posting tits. Certain people who don't want to see tits please look away, or grow up.

• Kayleigh
  • Irregular
  • 40 posts
  • Reputation 19
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Oct 03 2014 2:35 am

@Hamlier

Does that work on the ladies? I find it rather childish and offensive.

I thought more of you than that. My bad, I guess.

[1] 2 3 Next >>