• Quidproquo
  • Irregular
  • 154 posts
  • Reputation 59
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • We all want something: QuidProQuo.
Sep 30 2014 8:31 pm

Can we also have a loyalty(muffin*) button? Every day we play this game we click a button after being registered on the server for at least 10mins. This is a once a day thing. When you click it, it gives you 100 naq in your depository. the next day, 200, then, 300, 400, 500, until you reach 3000 naq a day. Then it stays like that until you miss a day. If you miss a day then it resets. If you logged in every day of a month then you get 5 free advanced tech. For being truly loyAL TO THE GAME AND NOT JUST THROWING MONEY AT IT. Holy crap, I hit the caps lock. meh, it fits.

You are awarding the spenders but that is only like 5-10% of your player base. You need to give something to the people that play this game every day. The guys that can't throw cash out there for whatever reason. We are loyal too.

░▒▓▒░_________________________________________________________________________________________
░▒▓▒░ 7 for the muffin button
░▒▓▒░ 1 against the advanced monthly bonus for hitting the muffin button every day.
░▒▓▒░_________________________________________________________________________________________

#LoyaltyOfAZealot

@ShadowingTheCreator

@QuidProQuoTheChosenOne

*dbza If you understand then good, if not JFGI!

The chosen one, savior, and ultimate survivor. Will work for zambooki(coffee+vodka)
  • Progeekzy
  • Irregular
  • 110 posts
  • Reputation 66
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Hates pay to win games.
Sep 30 2014 8:33 pm

Personally, i never log in. I would need to log out to log in. So now i have to go through extra steps to do something like this? I never close the web page that has the game in it.

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!
  • Cjamieson99
  • Respected
  • 640 posts
  • Reputation 203
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • LET'S GET THOSE TERRORISTS!
Sep 30 2014 8:36 pm

Nice. I like that idea. I have absolutely nothing at all to reply to that with. it's good as it is, nothing more needs to be said.

Since I have nothing left to say, please enjoy this cool video of a guy on a buffalo chasing a bear.

#GoGetThoseBuffalo

Kelac! #1 cheater in the game, but you'll never catch me!
  • Axufuris
  • Irregular
  • 122 posts
  • Reputation 62
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Death to Canada
Sep 30 2014 8:37 pm

In a true communist society the people (us) sit there with our grubby hands spread out wanting more. First the oppressor (shadowing) gives us a little with, then a little more. What do the people do, we ask for more. Our almighty oppressor has a finely tuned system to keep the people in check and always needing more. He makes sure we must pay our due taxes to keep his system running while making us feel empowered. Until one day, a man (or woman) named Quidproquo rose from the shadows, with his ideas in one hand and hashtags in the other. He brought hope to the people! Hope that we would no longer have to scavenge buy to buy our bomber for the day. Hope that the people would be rewarded on a daily basis for being true patriots of the oppressors system! The people will rise and ask for this injustice to be correct with a quick implementation of Quidproquo's ideas. Or else, one day soon the system will collapse.

In short, i think it's a good idea.

Oh Hello There
  • Binar
  • Irregular
  • 84 posts
  • Reputation 24
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Hakuna Matatta
Sep 30 2014 8:56 pm

For the love of god....just buy the fuking advanced tech. Im getting sick of people wanting it for nothing. Pony up or stfu.

I am Binar
  • Lordjay777
  • Irregular
  • 69 posts
  • Reputation 10
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • "SAY GOODNIGHT TO THE BAD GUY!"
Sep 30 2014 8:56 pm

Even though I never log out I like this idea. I'd go through the extra steps though since I already have to refresh every time I use battle tool.

Sully my reputation for your own amusement? I am coming for you! You HAVE been warned.
  • Quidproquo
  • Irregular
  • 154 posts
  • Reputation 59
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Sep 30 2014 9:23 pm

1.) binar, shut up.
2.) Zuff, Thank you, I will change my hashtag in honor of this post.
3.) Progeekzy and Lordjay, I meant if you already weren't logged in.
4.) Kelac, Thank you for the buffalo video. It was nice.

@ZuffTheZenith

binar shut up

@CjamiesonTheKingOfComplaints

@QuidProQuoTheSavior

The chosen one, savior, and ultimate survivor. Will work for zambooki(coffee+vodka)
  • Binar
  • Irregular
  • 84 posts
  • Reputation 24
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Hakuna Matatta
Sep 30 2014 9:35 pm

Nope. Won't shut up. You are well into the fiftieth person to make up some bs way to get advanced tech for free. I'm just saying what a lot of players are thinking....those of us that paid for it...as I am sure others feel as though I do as well. Your other idea has some merit....but not the adv tech part.

I am Binar
  • Quidproquo
  • Irregular
  • 154 posts
  • Reputation 59
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Sep 30 2014 9:58 pm

So you think that money is better than hard work? You want a special cake because you spent money? Sit and spin dude. You don't just buy respect you earn it. You can't just buy power either, it should be earned. If one player can get something then another player should too. You are being an elitist ass. If I want to spend then fine but there should be some way to EARN IT TOO.

You just got it faster. That's all it should be. We can both earn it, or you can buy it. That way is fair and not an insult to people who play the game and earn their way. A free to play, pay to win is not fun. You are outnumbered on this. So shut up, crawl out of your own ass and stop being self-righteous. You anal dwelling, butt-monkey. Also thank you for agreeing about the muffin button.

#WeAreThe90%

@QuidProQuoTheSavior

P.S. From this post on you will be ignored on this topic.
P.P.S shut up binar

• Lordthor
  • Irregular
  • 4 posts
  • Reputation 3
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Sep 30 2014 10:01 pm

I agree.

• Binar
  • Irregular
  • 84 posts
  • Reputation 24
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Hakuna Matatta
Sep 30 2014 10:08 pm

This game has been pay to win since the inflation of the market. Everyone knows that. Get over yourself.

I am Binar
  • Progeekzy
  • Irregular
  • 110 posts
  • Reputation 66
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Hates pay to win games.
Sep 30 2014 10:23 pm

I personally feel that nothing in this game should be pay only.

As a free to play game all content should be able to be accessed by none paying players. If you have to pay to get something, it should not be in a free to play game.

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!
[1] 2 Next >>