26horses Forum
  • Shadowing
  • Devoted
  • 1440 posts
  • Reputation 240
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Captain of the boat or captain of the Sea?
Sep 30 2014 11:37 am

Been thinking of letting people destroy units with a naqahdah return of 75% and the naqahdah will go on the planet they destroy the units on. This way it doesn't go back into their depository and they are victim to the 1 million naqahdah limit. Will only be able to do this on planets you own.

thoughts?

What ever you can do or dream you can always begin it because boldness has genius, power and magic in it
  • Godanubis
  • Irregular
  • 7 posts
  • Reputation 3
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Sep 30 2014 11:38 am

interesting

• Sadeyes
  • Enthusiast
  • 238 posts
  • Reputation 151
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Potato
Sep 30 2014 11:47 am

Do you mean that people would be able to kill their own troops to get Naq back? For example you build gate threaders on a planet with no gate and have no MS to move them? You would destroy them and be able to make something else?

It's impossible. I hate it. It's evil. It's astonishing. I want to kiss it to death.
  • Lordjay777
  • Irregular
  • 69 posts
  • Reputation 10
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • "SAY GOODNIGHT TO THE BAD GUY!"
Sep 30 2014 11:50 am

Sounds like a good idea to me.

Sully my reputation for your own amusement? I am coming for you! You HAVE been warned.
  • Excellion
  • Enthusiast
  • 296 posts
  • Reputation 118
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Never back down, never surrender, no fear
Sep 30 2014 11:56 am

I like the idea.

Another option would be to make a TRADING CENTER in the center of the galaxy. You can bring ships / military units you don't want and change them for ones you do want, for a fee.

Of course, the Trading Center should have a poker room and sell alcohol.

I hunt the sheep of war...
  • Kynell
  • Enthusiast
  • 240 posts
  • Reputation 127
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Sep 30 2014 11:59 am

I like the idea of it, however if your going to get like 75% back you may aswell just suicide them troops at a enemy to shel kree them up and get the salvage back in your depo anyway so personally I think there is no use for it, and if I was to do it I would just suicde into a enemy to mess them up while im at it.

• Moneyseal
  • Irregular
  • 58 posts
  • Reputation 36
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Defeating a sandwich only makes it tastier!
Sep 30 2014 12:07 pm

Thats fine, I like your Idea. I think it would be a useful feature.

Lord Money$eal
  • Excellion
  • Enthusiast
  • 296 posts
  • Reputation 118
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Never back down, never surrender, no fear
Sep 30 2014 12:10 pm

@Kynell, most players don't have max salvage. Even if they did, you lose status with a losing battle

I hunt the sheep of war...
  • Kynell
  • Enthusiast
  • 240 posts
  • Reputation 127
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Sep 30 2014 12:23 pm

yes I know but even not at max salvage, also yes I suppose you would lose status, could always win the attack

• Hawkleg
  • Irregular
  • 29 posts
  • Reputation 18
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • mmfwcl!!
Sep 30 2014 1:54 pm

i like this idea but most games have a destroy "stuff" option but not at a return of 75%...most are 25-50%

whoop x2
  • Quidproquo
  • Irregular
  • 154 posts
  • Reputation 59
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • We all want something: QuidProQuo.
Sep 30 2014 8:24 pm

I agree, this would be a highly useful feature. I also agree with excellion's first post but, there also needs to be a guy wearing a neon green visor and using an old school calculator for no reason. Y'know the ones with the spool of paper on the top, and the hand crank.

Also, you should ask the 8Ball about giving us all 200k naq. Because reasons.

Can we also have a loyalty button too? Every day we log on this game we click a button after being registered on the server for at least 10mins. This is a once a day thing. When you click it, it gives you 100 naq in your depository. the next day, 200, then, 300, 400, 500, until you reach 3000 naq a day. Then it stays like that until you miss a day. If you miss a day then it resets. If you logged in every day of a month then you get 5 free advanced tech. For being truly loyAL TO THE GAME AND NOT JUST THROWING MONEY AT IT. Holy crap, I hit the caps lock. meh, it fits.

You are awarding the spenders but that is only like 5-10% of your player base. You need to give something to the people that play this game every day. The guys that can't throw cash out there for whatever reason.

#KreeJaffa,getNaquadah

#LoyaltyOfAZealot

@ShadowingTheCreator

@ExcellionTheElocutioner

@QuidProQuoTheChosenOne

The chosen one, savior, and ultimate survivor. Will work for zambooki(coffee+vodka)
  • Cjamieson99
  • Respected
  • 640 posts
  • Reputation 203
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • LET'S GET THOSE TERRORISTS!
Sep 30 2014 9:04 pm

More importantly, Anoobis....Some people like to keep their status.

Kelac! #1 cheater in the game, but you'll never catch me!
[1] 2 Next >>