• Endersshadow
  • Irregular
  • 73 posts
  • Reputation 51
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Fear the Ashrak
Sep 13 2014 9:06 pm

Well seeing as I have neither the time or money to fight someone that would crush me with her wallet and several others that decided since I was busy my stations and warsats where free game and with now one to back me up I was a fish out of water. I honestly should have quit a few weeks ago with my personal stuff i'm dealing with in real life but I held on cuz there was a few people I would miss. but for now at least till my legal and employment issues are delt with I will be unable to put enough time in to deal with all the drama, def when people can't take jokes. thanks wayob and other jackels I was waiting for a good reason to give myself. TaTa destiny calls to me and I need to kill cha'tii .

Worship the TACO or face it
  • Sadeyes
  • Enthusiast
  • 238 posts
  • Reputation 151
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Potato
Sep 13 2014 9:08 pm

You will be missed on this game.

It's impossible. I hate it. It's evil. It's astonishing. I want to kiss it to death.
  • Cjamieson99
  • Respected
  • 640 posts
  • Reputation 203
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • LET'S GET THOSE TERRORISTS!
Sep 13 2014 9:08 pm

Don't you dare shel kree ing leave me, Enders. Me and Styx will hunt you down and force you to play. We will find you, and when we do, we will lock you in a dark room with nothing but a computer that can only access the System Lords website. So help me God.

And Ender, don't say that... Asgard had your back, and so would I if it were anyone but Wayob, Sadeyes, Styx, Todd or Anoobis.

Kelac! #1 cheater in the game, but you'll never catch me!
  • Kaarramma
  • Irregular
  • 47 posts
  • Reputation 27
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Nefertiti (you figure it out!)
Sep 13 2014 9:14 pm

(sighs) I really wanted to believe in the Taco God too, but the god seem like just another false one. A true believer would push on and learn to adapt, a true
warrior would face his foe's head on and out maneuver them at every turn with the faith in the TACO... Ender is just a false believer, sad another one is lost to the cosmos, (I didn't quit, I adapted and kept my head high and you can too!"

Life begins as a spark, I am the mother of many more to come!
  • Cjamieson99
  • Respected
  • 640 posts
  • Reputation 203
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • LET'S GET THOSE TERRORISTS!
Sep 13 2014 9:55 pm

Let's find a new game to play with Styx & Rushi, Ender!

Kelac! #1 cheater in the game, but you'll never catch me!
  • Excellion
  • Enthusiast
  • 296 posts
  • Reputation 118
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Never back down, never surrender, no fear
Sep 13 2014 11:24 pm

You will be missed...

I hunt the sheep of war...
  • Endersshadow
  • Irregular
  • 73 posts
  • Reputation 51
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Fear the Ashrak
Apr 06 2015 11:21 pm

So I have to ask? Is anyone still playing this game? I might be thinking of coming back now that my daughter is off to collage I have a new job my grandfather finally passed and im not going to jail. So let me know if anyone wants lord taco back

Worship the TACO or face it
  • Icewolf
  • Irregular
  • 10 posts
  • Reputation 7
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Aug 28 2015 3:35 am

Come on back man