• Allan1991
  • Irregular
  • 70 posts
  • Reputation 31
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • The God Of Gods
Sep 05 2014 11:07 pm

and regarding the skill yes there is "some" skill required to play but a war game needs much more then "some" to get by it needs actual interface to get by as a actual skill game in other words first person or third person combat not just a board game witch right now thats all this game is

Suntzu
  • Cjamieson99
  • Respected
  • 640 posts
  • Reputation 203
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • LET'S GET THOSE TERRORISTS!
Sep 05 2014 11:11 pm

It's a strategy game, it's literally same idea of a board game with a bit more detail. How are you missing the point still? This game is supposed to be a board game, it's like chess. Jesus shel kree ing shel kree ers, how do you not see this, people?

Kelac! #1 cheater in the game, but you'll never catch me!
  • Stargate1990
  • Irregular
  • 21 posts
  • Reputation 5
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Sep 05 2014 11:11 pm

1.Not all my planets are gated
2.My post was mainly about instant infiltrations on non gated planets, How can you instantly blow up buildings from across the galaxy! This is not about any specific attack this is about needing a timer for non gated infiltrations.

• Cjamieson99
  • Respected
  • 640 posts
  • Reputation 203
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Sep 05 2014 11:14 pm

Make your own post about not liking Shadowings near perfect game. I've already highacked this one and claimed it as my gonach .

• Binar
  • Irregular
  • 84 posts
  • Reputation 24
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Hakuna Matatta
Sep 05 2014 11:15 pm

Ok for all the people that cant understand him...I shall correct. Correction will be in caps.

FOR one binar i have a high school education as well as my IQ is 128 so i do not have a lack OF education. i just don't feel like wasting my time by making every SENTENCE correct because EITHER way people still understand what im talking about CAUSE at least im not saying things that do not make any SENSE WHAT so ever i am ACTUALLY taking my time to at least make sure every thing says what i want with out wasting my time so there is no typos in this it is just my way of SHORTENING this all up so i dont have to stay typing longer then i need to put a point across NOW as for you kelac you are my enemy to BECAUSE u have spread lies about me and i have proved it to others case and point as well for you binar i will not let you try and insult me just cause you dont like me nor have you ever at least i have been nice to you intill you started crap with me so you can stop trying to insult me cause all of your insults have no value behind them to me

128 IQ eh? I am going to have to wave.....or better yet....throw....the bs flag at you. Honest question here....are you Autistic?

I am Binar
  • Allan1991
  • Irregular
  • 70 posts
  • Reputation 31
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • The God Of Gods
Sep 05 2014 11:16 pm

i am not even saying i dont like the game im saying it could use some inprovments if i didnt like this game i wouldnt waste my time playing it

Suntzu
  • Cjamieson99
  • Respected
  • 640 posts
  • Reputation 203
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Sep 05 2014 11:19 pm

No. You're saying you want to take a strategy game and turn it into a first person shooter game, artashire. That's a whole new genera. It's a shel kree ing chess type game people! Go play call of duty if you don't like it.

• Binar
  • Irregular
  • 84 posts
  • Reputation 24
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Hakuna Matatta
Sep 05 2014 11:21 pm

i am not even saying i dont like the game im saying it could use some inprovments if i didnt like this game i wouldnt waste my time playing it

Then stfu already and stop trying to turn the game into something it wasn't meant to be.

I am Binar
  • Cjamieson99
  • Respected
  • 640 posts
  • Reputation 203
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Sep 05 2014 11:21 pm

Fun fact: Kelac does not have a highschool education, nor did he ever complete highschool...

• Allan1991
  • Irregular
  • 70 posts
  • Reputation 31
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • The God Of Gods
Sep 05 2014 11:46 pm

this is were i am being the better person i could have insulted him for that but i wont i will just make this statement with out any insults kelac that is your choose on what you do cause that makes you who you are just like what i do makes me who i am i will not go insulting people just because they give me the ammo to do so with that would be shel kree ed up if i did that but as i said in galaxy chat
C'est la vie its just how some people are they cant resist the urge to be a bully or an complete asshole to others just cause they make it easy

Suntzu
  • Cjamieson99
  • Respected
  • 640 posts
  • Reputation 203
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
Sep 05 2014 11:48 pm

Oh, go ahead and insult me. Please do! I never graduated highschool, but I got into college without a diploma when I was 17, so I would love to hear what you have to say about me not graduation highschool.

Because unlike saying "period" after every sentence, a diploma only knowledges that you have met certain requirements set by the school board and has nothing to do with intelligence or even knowledge that you may have beyond what is on a test to be proven, where as not believing in punctuation is just plain stupid.

• Edavies
  • Irregular
  • 12 posts
  • Reputation 7
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • System Lord Lodbrok
Sep 06 2014 1:44 am

@Kel'ac According to the in-game graphics... the Onac use the Unas as soldiers. Indeed "Onac" is the Unas word for "Goa'uld"... A 2D map is fine, but 3D battles would be better than the current solution. "Stop trying to change it and ruin a good thing by making it like some other game you played. Go play that game... If you don't like this kind of game, why are you playing it?" The ideal SG game does not exist, in my mind, I've looked. I think this is the best there is right now, but it can still be improved.

@Artashir "...were u can fly ur flagship or mothership into battle and issue commands..." Exactly. A higher level of personal interaction would be nice. "I know its not likely to happen anytime soon but would be a nice change up would most likely bring A LOT of new players." (emphasis added) This might even warrant hiring help to make this game bigger and better than what we currently have. I'm not asking for BF4, but more would be nice.

@Stargate1990 Infiltration missions do require units. If they are caught, you lose Jaffa. "There should also be the option to use the gate for infiltration." Yes. In fact, if a planet doesn't have a gate. You should have to wait for a cargo ship to travel there and back.

@Artashir "There is 'some' skill required to play but a war game needs much more. It needs an actual interface to get by as a actual skill game... not just a board game which, right now, that's all this game is... I am not even saying I don't like the game. I'm saying it could use some improvements. If I didn't like this game, I wouldn't waste my time playing it." <<< Couldn't agree more!!!

@Everyone stop being so petty and picking on Artashir abt grammar and punctuation.

@Kel'ac "Fun fact: Kelac does not have a highschool education, nor did he ever complete highschool..." Oops you used a comma. lol

<< Previous 1 [2] 3 Next >>