• Hamiler
  • Irregular
  • 127 posts
  • Reputation 77
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Hold Fast
Sep 03 2014 3:48 pm

some people have message me about tradeing thoght i would do a post (if people like it i may do a weekly post) anyways heres a pic of today

http://postimg.org/image/ke88lpl59/

i call it the hailton news trade to sum the trade up.
The trade was on eur/usd and news came out so to put it into words*traders become girls and go OMG OMG ITS GOING TO GO UP/DOWN then they drop millions,billions into it,if the news is good say the eur did better this quarter then the usd it would go up if the usd did better then the eur it would go down so anyways people are dumping more money then god into it to casue a hpye thats where *news tradeing* comes inplay.To sum that up you wait about 10 secs to see where the market is going and put a 1min trade that trade there was $1000 and as you can see i got a ITM of 70%.Now think after all that is done and the news end.The pair wants to go back to where it was before the news so *think of someone jumping high into the air now think of gravity pulling them down even tho they may be able to jump high gravity will always win the trick is to know how long till that *pull* will take place it could be mins or hours sometimes day so to earn a 2nd ITM(in the money) trade is to put a Put*meaning i think the stock will go down* for 4 hours and most the time you will win but anyways hope you enjoyed

Leader of the Asgard Fleet