• Hellhound1384
  • Irregular
  • 70 posts
  • Reputation 33
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I am the Dude
Sep 03 2014 1:45 pm

Ok a lot of things have gone down recently. Major shifts in the game have occurred. Everyone seems to think that getting rid of PE will "free" the galaxy. Thats just stupid. PE was just the current big dog in the yard. A new big dog will come along and then it will start all over again. Its human nature for this to occur so do not try to argue otherwise. There is always the next big enemy around the corner in a game like this.

There is a call for people to form a policing agency of some kind to keep order in the galaxy. That is just another name for the big dog in the yard beating on others that step out of line. Its just another form of "walk softly but carry a big stick." No peace keeping coalition has ever been looked upon by those they keep safe as the great heroes they perceive themselves to be.

When it really comes down to it the most complaints about PE was the way they talked to people in chat. That was not even a complaint that can be made against most of their members. A few of them stick out and Shadowing has already taken care of them. So if you want something to be done about the negativity in chat then Shadowing needs to enforce the rules on chat that are in the terms and conditions.

So instead of screaming that PE is gone and we are free now, realize that the next group you are going to hate because they are bigger than you is right around the corner. It will always be that way. When the big alliance is taken out a new top dog takes their place and the cycle starts over. Its a war game, thats how it goes. The only thing that can be changed is the issue players being vile in chat. Shadowing has setup the rules for that and now needs a way to enforce those rules.

Si vis pacem, para bellum
  • Kynell
  • Enthusiast
  • 240 posts
  • Reputation 127
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Sep 03 2014 1:52 pm

/ignore y don't people use this it will stop most of the games problems lol

• Hellhound1384
  • Irregular
  • 70 posts
  • Reputation 33
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I am the Dude
Sep 03 2014 2:01 pm

They dont seem to know how to spell that word though Kynell. They seem to think that staying and engaging the abuse is the better way to go. But that still does not solve the issue of the offensive chat. There are rules in place and there needs to be a way to enforce those rules. The /ignore option is a band aid for a bullet wound.

• Axufuris
  • Irregular
  • 122 posts
  • Reputation 62
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Death to Canada
Sep 03 2014 3:07 pm

Honestly Hellbound your post's are getting annoying. Seems to me you just love PE. No chat is not the only problems. The problems were people hunting people like dogs in the game to reset them because "They insulted me for not giving me my 60th station!" Or "We will reset your whole alliance and make you bleed because you defended on guy in your alliance! And then lets throw on all the exploits and cheats that were used to defeat their enemies and get on top! So next time you want to insult people because they are glad the giant shol'va s of the galaxy are gone, turn around and leave it be.

Oh Hello There
  • Hellhound1384
  • Irregular
  • 70 posts
  • Reputation 33
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I am the Dude
Sep 03 2014 4:00 pm

Zuff I really don't care what you have to say. You attacked your allies when they went inactive like a vulture so I have zero respect for you. I also didn't say anyone was stupid for complaining, the very act of complaining is what I said was stupid. It's pointless and will do absolutely nothing to solve their problems.

As far as the exploits in the game that is nothing. Any game out there that has any kind of exploitable bug it will be done by someone until it is closed. That is the nature of playing online or other forms of multi player games. Yes they used them and so did others. Shadowing did his best to close them but something was always there. I should note that the first few days of the Hunter-Pe war several of our hunter brothers benefited from the status bug that existed. Even if it was us the reported it, we still benefited from it regardless.

• Hellhound1384
  • Irregular
  • 70 posts
  • Reputation 33
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I am the Dude
Sep 03 2014 4:05 pm

Also I had all of my cha'tii taken by PE. I was under 20k net by wars end. I didn't rail in chat against them for being evil assholes. So go shel kree yourself and the high horse you rode in on. You also seem to forget that every exchange with olek in chat was met with equal and vicious insults towards him and other PE members. That is just as bad for the game. Why would any new players stick around when you have two groups of people throwing disgusting insults at each other in chat. More than once you have engaged in chat with olek and gdozer with the exact same kind of crap that they threw at you. So they kicked your ass and were extremely arrogant about it, so what. Be the adult next time and take the high road.

• Axufuris
  • Irregular
  • 122 posts
  • Reputation 62
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Death to Canada
Sep 03 2014 11:14 pm

How shel kree ing dare you. The ONLY person i ever attacked from our alliance was Dark Carnival and he had QUIT the game. So don't be riding your shel kree ing horse thinking you are better than me. We had a discussion about it in the chat window about taking them before PE could get to them. And obviously complaining did plenty. It created a group of players that banded, even if temporary, to drop the biggest alliance down. And yes bugs get exploited, but when you constantly get called out on it and just say "Yea so" then you are a piece of cha'tii . The ONLY reason any of group benefited from it was an accident! That is why we reported after finding it.

And when you decide to villinize me for fighting for us in chat how about you get your shel kree ing facts straight. I had plenty of personal conversations with them about ending it for everyone that left. I was trying to help out our group since we had already dissolved as an alliance. And if cha'tii is going to be said in galaxy chat anyways, then yeah i will defend my self or my friends and i don't care. There was plenty of bad cha'tii already being said in that chat. And yea they kicked all our asses. And they were not planning on stopping. They were planning on resetting every single person in our alliance. So yeah i'm going to gonach because i spent PLENTY of time building my character up to constantly fight someone for 2 months straight for no shel kree ING reason, while going to plenty of big things in my personal life.

So hellbound you can go shove your horse up your ass because you did NOTHING for your fellow friends and ally mates and here you are gonach ing about your past ally mates who tried to defend you and all your other ally mates. I hope you never need help in game because i guarantee you i will not be there to have you back. You weren't in for the talks, hell you were not in for ANYTHING. So stay the shel kree out of it and just play the game.

Oh Hello There
  • Cjamieson99
  • Respected
  • 640 posts
  • Reputation 203
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • LET'S GET THOSE TERRORISTS!
Sep 03 2014 11:31 pm

Holy shel kree ...

This hellbound guy actually did more for the Hunters alliance then anyone else I saw in it. He didn't have to even be a part of that war, he could have just stayed out of it, but he lead the group and put his fleet on many worlds to block attacks. So you can't say anything bad about him.

Hellhound also quit the game twice because of PE, he has more of a reason to hate us then most do. He just got passed it and moved on in the game.

Kelac! #1 cheater in the game, but you'll never catch me!
  • Axufuris
  • Irregular
  • 122 posts
  • Reputation 62
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Death to Canada
Sep 03 2014 11:41 pm

Like the other 10 of us did those few days? I had all my fleet defending Vito some of Macs stuff and one other guy. He gets no special mention. Multiple people defended that day. What has he done since. Did he try any negotiations. If anyone has done more for our group it would have been Sol with diplomacy and Vito for keeping us all together. I tried my hardest in diplomacy and that caused me more problems then anything and i finally had enough.

And Kelac you guys said that same thing about everyone in the alliance. That if we just let Vito die then we could have stayed out of it. And if i remember right Mac was the one that first started defending.

Oh Hello There
  • Hellhound1384
  • Irregular
  • 70 posts
  • Reputation 33
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I am the Dude
Sep 03 2014 11:44 pm

I reinforced quite a few people during that war. All the while i did what I could talking with Gdozer about getting them to call it off on as many hunters as I could. I almost had them calling it off on you but then one day you exploded in chat and Gdozer said after that he would not discuss letting it go with you. But several members did not get murdered because I was able to talk things out with Gdozer instead of screaming in chat with him. So no yelling and screaming in chat will never solve anything. /ignore is the only thing we have right now that can silence the obscenities in chat.

• Axufuris
  • Irregular
  • 122 posts
  • Reputation 62
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Death to Canada
Sep 03 2014 11:50 pm

See this is where i said you need to get your facts straight. I had already been talking with him for 2 days and i kept getting told "No you defended Vito and you will all die" Yes i exploded in chat because it was to late, they made their decision to wipe us out. And good job there protecting SOME of our alliance. I tried protecting everyone! Way to be a team player there. I will never ignore someone in chat because that is possible intel. Or in Kelacs case i would have never started liking him and talking to him on a daily basis. There was no negotiating with Gdozer. Now get over it. PE is gone. We people that actually cared about each other bounded together to do it. Yes maybe a bigger alliance will start acting like shol'va s again and then there will be another group of players that get together and eventually take care of it. But you have NO right to villinize me or our alliance for trying to help considering you haven't had anything to do with the last few weeks of stuff. So move along

Oh Hello There
  • Hellhound1384
  • Irregular
  • 70 posts
  • Reputation 33
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I am the Dude
Sep 03 2014 11:53 pm

I didnt care about PE after hunters. I had olek on mute for a while to clear my chat feed of his crap. PE didnt bother me so I didnt bother them. i had a couple of them on Chulak offer to give me their status so they could quit. other than that the only thing I had with PE was the occasional chat with Gdozer.

[1] 2 Next >>