• Kelac
  • Irregular
  • 101 posts
  • Reputation 58
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • The Unstoppable
Aug 31 2014 11:49 pm

We know how excellion gets his naqahdah, and pro tip. It's not from spending any money...

so how you must be wondering, could he POSSIBLY get the naqahdah he is currently getting?

The answer is somewhat obvious, I feel no need to say it out loud... If you can't put the facts together and realise for yourself then there's little hope for you.

- Don't care If I get banned, It would only further prove my point.

• Axufuris
  • Irregular
  • 122 posts
  • Reputation 62
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Death to Canada
Aug 31 2014 11:55 pm

He gets it from you Canadians. The country is afraid of him so they pay him off not to hurt them.

-Zuff

Oh Hello There
  • Cjamieson99
  • Respected
  • 640 posts
  • Reputation 203
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • LET'S GET THOSE TERRORISTS!
Aug 31 2014 11:58 pm

HEY shel kree YOU ASSHOLE! Us Canadians have fought for 150 years to be free and you have the nerve to... shel kree YOU ASSHOLE! shel kree ing amerians and their smartass remarks. GOD DAMMIT! I KNOW ABOUT WATERGATE! YOU AMERICANS JUST CAN'T STOP BRAGGING! GOD DAMMIT AMERICA! SHUT THE shel kree UP!!!!!

Kelac! #1 cheater in the game, but you'll never catch me!
  • Axufuris
  • Irregular
  • 122 posts
  • Reputation 62
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Death to Canada
Sep 01 2014 12:00 am

The Queen said you will never be free, it's just an illusion. She also said keep wiping the americans ass's she doesn't want to piss them off.

Oh Hello There
  • Kelac
  • Irregular
  • 101 posts
  • Reputation 58
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • The Unstoppable
Sep 01 2014 12:02 am

Shut the hell up, and take your crap elsewhere because this is a serious forum post, regarding a serious issue in the game.

namely that someone "Very High up" the corporate ladder of one, is manipulating his game via unfair and highly bias decisions and outright BRIBERY to get what he wants.

• Axufuris
  • Irregular
  • 122 posts
  • Reputation 62
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Death to Canada
Sep 01 2014 12:04 am

I got mixed up again. Didn't realize the original poster was the already dead Olek. Whatever country you are from just think of a good insult, tell it to yourself and say i said it. I do have to say creative propaganda tactic there Olek. Just cause you lose to Vito ALWAYS you assume Shadowing is giving him naq. What a joke you are.

Oh Hello There
  • Kelac
  • Irregular
  • 101 posts
  • Reputation 58
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • The Unstoppable
Sep 01 2014 12:06 am

hahaha, Oh I WISH I was wrong, I WISH that what I'm Implying wasn't true but I KNOW for a fact that it is.

Oh yes, there's absolutely NO doubt in my mind as to what's going on here.

• Axufuris
  • Irregular
  • 122 posts
  • Reputation 62
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Death to Canada
Sep 01 2014 12:08 am

I smell fear.

Oh Hello There
  • Kelac
  • Irregular
  • 101 posts
  • Reputation 58
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • The Unstoppable
Sep 01 2014 12:10 am

I smell stupidity, but you sit in your ignorant little shell you sad little man.

I'm completely aware of what shadowing is doing here, yes I'm outright saying it now.

Shadowing. Is. Giving. Excellion. Naqahdah.

• Axufuris
  • Irregular
  • 122 posts
  • Reputation 62
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Death to Canada
Sep 01 2014 12:18 am

If shadowing was giving him naq i think we would have wiped you out on chulak faster than we did. You're just sad and pathetic because your throne has been taken away and you have been called out on everything. FREE ABYDOS!!!

Oh Hello There
  • Kelac
  • Irregular
  • 101 posts
  • Reputation 58
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • The Unstoppable
Sep 01 2014 12:23 am

Kindly take your troll nonsense out of this post, hunker down with your fellow ingrates and try to think of witty comebacks.

if you're looking for my comeback? I'd suggest you look on your mothers face towel because the last time I saw it, it'd been blown all over her face.

• Axufuris
  • Irregular
  • 122 posts
  • Reputation 62
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Death to Canada
Sep 01 2014 12:28 am

Well you start a troll post you ask for troll replies. This is just you preparing your excuse for saying this game sucks before you quit. Everyone knows it. And if you were messing around with my mom, the joke is on you because she is fat and nasty. But i'm sure she wouldn't mess with a guy who cries in joy when he had his first woman's lips on his tiny shol'va . So it's time for you to stop using your shol'va beaters to type and just prepare for your eventual quiting.

Oh Hello There
[1] 2 Next >>