• Progeekzy
  • Irregular
  • 110 posts
  • Reputation 66
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Hates pay to win games.
Jul 21 2014 7:30 pm

Currently in the game you can vote on the future of alliances.

If you have no idea what i am talking about, go to Menu then Options.

The bottom vote option is labeled as "Other" - I want to see something else not mentioned yet.

3.9 percent of current votes have been voted this way. What are those "other" Ideas? What are your ideas for alliances? How would you like to see them be changed?

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!
  • Excellion
  • Enthusiast
  • 296 posts
  • Reputation 118
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Never back down, never surrender, no fear
Jul 21 2014 7:35 pm

With 8 options, the vote gets diluted.

With 60% of people voting for option 1, that shows a dominance. Even if all the other votes were put together, 25 member alliances still win. At the very least, we should try it for a month if not keep it permanently.

If we ever move away from 25 man alliances, please consider:

1. If you eliminate alliances or force small alliances, you will have "sister" alliances and teams who closely protect each other.

2. You can complain about Eternity all you want. They earned their place in the galaxy. If you don't like it STEP UP. It's a game. Welcome the challenge. You need to be more active, work harder at understanding game mechanics, do a better job of executing (use the battle tool, scan the galaxy for targets, always check targets before your attack lands, etc) and be part of a team.

3. Eliminating 25 player alliances is unlikely to help you at all, and may very well make things MUCH worse for you.

I hunt the sheep of war...
  • Progeekzy
  • Irregular
  • 110 posts
  • Reputation 66
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Hates pay to win games.
Jul 21 2014 7:41 pm

Vito...i have no idea what you are rambling about. Nobody has said word 1 about eternity here. Im not asking for 25 man alliances to be removed.

I was simply asking the community there opinion. Obviously a few people chose other. I wanted more information on what those other options where. Not saying they were going to be used. Not saying we still wernt going with the 25 man alliance.

I was personally interested in what others thought it should be changed to.

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!
  • Excellion
  • Enthusiast
  • 296 posts
  • Reputation 118
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • Never back down, never surrender, no fear
Jul 21 2014 7:44 pm

Sorry Pro, but the way these forums are, I could easily foresee posts related to the subject which I was trying to prevent. I didn't mean to pollute your thread. I'll stop here.

I hunt the sheep of war...
  • Pepperytie303
  • Irregular
  • 7 posts
  • Reputation 1
  • Honourable
    Dishonourable
  • I love 26horses Productions
Jul 21 2014 8:13 pm

Something like my kind of suggestion?

http://www.26horses.com/forum/?page=topic&data=1146

With some changes from the reply on it ?